Support Forums

Full Version: This Amazing Girl ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's this girl, and I REALLY like her. She's two years older than me, and we're good friends.

How do I get her to like me the way I like her? Any advice?
Be yourself around her, and try flirting with her. Get her to flirt with you back. Be there for her when she needs you. That would be a start, i'm sure you are comfortable around her enough to do those things if you're good friends. You want to try and step outside of that friend zone.
(03-12-2011, 11:51 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Be yourself around her, and try flirting with her. Get her to flirt with you back. Be there for her when she needs you. That would be a start, i'm sure you are comfortable around her enough to do those things if you're good friends. You want to try and step outside of that friend zone.

Haha, thanks for ideas. Any flirting tips? I don't want to creep her out lol.
1. Eye Contact (don't overdo it)
2. Play fight/tease
3. Smile

Listen to what she says more than you talk. They want you to hear them, not the other way around. Show some interest Smile
Girls know you like them when you try to touch their junk! << That rarely works, but when it does you will def get laid.

(03-13-2011, 12:23 AM)Codad Law Wrote: [ -> ]Girls know you like them when you try to touch their junk! << That rarely works, but when it does you will def get laid.

Well, here in the west, if you touch any junk (wink wink) it will bite you back. Really hard. lol.
Infinity dropped you some really good tips.
-Try to make her laugh too, if it's possible Smile.
Always a good way to start a flirt.
(03-13-2011, 02:15 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Well, here in the west, if you touch any junk (wink wink) it will bite you back. Really hard. lol.

Exactly, lol. I touched my friend's upper thigh and she accidentally slaps me from being surprised (I was trying to get up to this ledge where she was sitting, long story). Whistle I'd really hate to imagine what would happen if it was anything else, not to mention she's a close friend of mine lol.
Since you two are good friends, do everything that Infinity said, and just ask her out. Don't be afraid of rejection!
(03-13-2011, 12:23 AM)Codad Law Wrote: [ -> ]Girls know you like them when you try to touch their junk! << That rarely works, but when it does you will def get laid.

Works in High School.
We're missing a lot of information here!
  • 1. How old are you?
    2. Is she single?
    3. If not how is her relationship going? If she's single then does she talk about other guys to you?
    4. How "touchy" is she with you?
    5. How long have you been friends?
    6. Do you have any mutual friends?
    7. Will this be your first girlfriend? Asking for flirting tips leads me to believe this is your first "real" crush that you're actually a little nervous about.
Pages: 1 2