Support Forums

Full Version: Buying rubbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK so my girlfriend and I have been doing more crap recently and I think we're going to have sex soon but I have one problem; I don't know which condoms to buy. I've been to the pharmacy but there's literally a couple dozen brands to pick from. I'm aware that the flavors and different colored boxes are just there to give the couple a more sensual feeling but its the size that I'm not sure about. I already tried the SKYN ones. I payed a full box because I thought it was good but when I tried it by myself, it did not fit, width wise, as in, it was too tight. But the length was fine. (btw, I think I have a chode lol) So anyways, how do I know which one will fit me without having to buy all kinds and try them on, that will cost me a fortune. There isn't really like a sizing chart.
You just gotta test and try, lol usually the length is too small for me
(03-12-2011, 04:51 PM)utubebooster Wrote: [ -> ]You just gotta test and try, lol usually the length is too small for me

Well that sucks.
Look for some or the advertised bigger ones. As for the brand, just pick something well-known as they are generally the safest.

I don't really have much experience as the regular ones fit me fine, but I am sure you'll find something that suits you if you try one of the bigger ones. Just get a small pack instead of a big box in case you don't like them.

Oh, and NEVER buy condoms online. That should just be self-explanatory, haha.
Go buy like 3 different sizes out of a vending machine, see which one fits best, then buy a pack at wal-mart
(03-12-2011, 05:21 PM)Codad Law Wrote: [ -> ]Go buy like 3 different sizes out of a vending machine, see which one fits best, then buy a pack at wal-mart

The brands are different so the sizes won't be standard if I test them from the vending machine. Plus, how do the sizes work for condoms? Is it like small, medium, large or what?
Well hey better to tight than two lose. I suggest you just get a little bit bigger every time you have to buy a new box, until you find the perfect size.
(03-12-2011, 05:31 PM)RDCA Wrote: [ -> ]Well hey better to tight than two lose. I suggest you just get a little bit bigger every time you have to buy a new box, until you find the perfect size.

When I say too tight I meant to the point where my dick loses circulation. I have to take the condom with both hands and pull it on both sides to stretch it wide enough to fit. I can't unroll it lmao
If it's to tight there is a possibility of breaking too. You could always use the "Pull and Pray" method or use Orajel on your dick.
Condoms: You should get the the Lifestyle or Trojan if you are average (5-70) buddy. If you are above average, you should get Magnums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4