Support Forums

Full Version: Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For 10 years I've been depressed out of my mind. I would rTher discuss in AIM or MSN.

Please respond if you're willing to help.
10 years buddy? Shouldn't have waited so long to fix your problem. Anyways, you should try hanging out with friends or getting a gf, if not already. Stay active on this forum or others or just your PC in general, always keeps me occupied.

I'm not gonna tell you to smoke or drink because idk if you do that, so good luck.
(03-11-2011, 10:33 PM)GrammerPhreak Wrote: [ -> ]10 years buddy? Shouldn't have waited so long to fix your problem. Anyways, you should try hanging out with friends or getting a gf, if not already. Stay active on this forum or others or just your PC in general, always keeps me occupied.

I'm not gonna tell you to smoke or drink because idk if you do that, so good luck.

I don't know how getting a girlfriend would solve depression. Who wants to be around someone who is depressed? Unless he gets lucky and gets a girl who really cares about him, and tries to help him this would actually make things worse. If he's not in his best state, and he decides to get a girlfriend, things might not go well, and the girl may end up dumping him. Furthermore, he'll just become more depressed from that event, and everything goes downhill.
Since this has been going on for so long you should seek help from a doctor. In the meantime try to get out more and spend time with friends, family, etc.
As already said, 10 years?

You really need to go see a doctor.
-Have you told your family, friends etc. about this?

I would talk about this with my best friends, family and stuff.
-If nothing would help, I'd go see the doctor.
why did you wait 10 years to solve your problem?. the best thing you do is to seek some advice and help from your friends. they are always there for you.
For 10 years I've been trying to solve it, but nothing is working.
I can help you out. I've been struggling with depression for a long time now. Just PM me if you still need someone.
How old are you? Is this something you struggled with as a child?

Depression is a VERY common thing. It's often overly-diagnosed, so you have to be very careful before you put a label so heavy on yourself without first getting the facts straight. Have you ever seen a professional in order to determine whether or not you truly are depressed?

I've personally been struggling with depression, and it really is tough. Just try to find SOMETHING, if anything just ONE thing that makes you happy, and follow it! Think about how amazingly fortunate we are to live in such a world when we have the power to make our dreams a reality. There is so much you can do with your life, you just need to find something to aspire towards and work hard.

Once you've found that, I think you will start to notice significant improvement. I know I did!
If you don't mind me asking,what do you think was the cause of your depression or what has triggered your depression?

If you feel more comfortable sending me a PM then go ahead and do so,you can always talk to me Smile
Pages: 1 2 3