Support Forums

Full Version: (Totally Emotionally Drowning Here) Serious Relationship Help... :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so I like this girl a lot and I think she likes me because I told her she looked better with her hair longer (she cuts her hair pretty short) and shes pissed and has not talked to me in at least a month now making me REALLY depressed and pissed; we talked a ton before that, and she started every conversation when I was with her and I don't wanna loose her to some fat Mexican kid (no offense to mexicans, just that one dude lol) and I want her back with me and see if she REALLY does like me because I had not asked her and there had not been any official proof such as "Yes, I like you."... I don't know what to tell her, and how to void this terrible time lapse of not conversing with her its making me sad someone please help and I need to tell her how I feel... Impurity that means you lol... This is such a depressing situation. I will do anything at this point, I am officially desperate Sad this is UNCOOL. One more thing to tell she likes me is she always looks at me when shes alone, with a friend she wouldn't because she talks to her friends but alone she just stares at me in class while I do my work, I notice it and look at her for a sec and do my work again... Regardless, help....................................... (I am below the ground right now so sad guys, so sad. And infuriated.). I want to tell her sorry and start clean, don't know what to say exactly.

In this month where you didn't talked to here, did you tried atleast to talk to her, she may be pissed because you don't show interest.
When you told her she looked better with long hair, you probably didn't express you right and she felt offended or similar, you don't usually tell girls that they look better with longer hair or another dress, you ask them why they do that...
I for example ask them always, "Why are you doing that to you beautiful Hair?", based on their response you can see what they want to accomplish with the certain style and exlpain her why you don't think it looks good, with girls you never go straight to the point.

Try to talk to her and to apologize if she expects you too, if you didn't showed her that you like her or told it, do it... you have nothing to lose, friends come and go...
You need to walk up to her and confront her. Don't do it in a public place or online. Get her alone somewhere and have a heart to heart conversation. Tell her how you feel, but don't let yoursel get too vulnerable. Let her knkow your feelings and tell her how you missed how you used to talk. Make eye contact and make sure you get the impact of your words across. If she likes you, she will either keep your gaze and ask to think about it or something to that effect. If she says something bitchy back or just walks away, then just put her in your past. Don't get yourself depressed over her mate. It's only a girl, and trust me I know, that's hard to do.

The key here is to convey your feelings, without seeming like a wimp. If that makes sense. You need to use voice infliction and other things to really get that message across. Don't stutter and just have that heart to heart. Best of luck, keep me posted.
(03-10-2011, 10:26 PM)Impurity Wrote: [ -> ]You need to walk up to her and confront her. Don't do it in a public place or online. Get her alone somewhere and have a heart to heart conversation. Tell her how you feel, but don't let yoursel get too vulnerable. Let her knkow your feelings and tell her how you missed how you used to talk. Make eye contact and make sure you get the impact of your words across. If she likes you, she will either keep your gaze and ask to think about it or something to that effect. If she says something bitchy back or just walks away, then just put her in your past. Don't get yourself depressed over her mate. It's only a girl, and trust me I know, that's hard to do.

The key here is to convey your feelings, without seeming like a wimp. If that makes sense. You need to use voice infliction and other things to really get that message across. Don't stutter and just have that heart to heart. Best of luck, keep me posted.

From a professional standpoint, if you do what this gentleman said above, you will remain the obvious virgin you seem to be.
Please enlighten me "Doctorphil" on how anything I said is incorrect?
(03-10-2011, 10:34 PM)Impurity Wrote: [ -> ]Please enlighten me "Doctorphil" on how anything I said is incorrect?

You need to walk up to her and confront her. Don't do it in a public place or online. Get her alone somewhere and have a heart to heart conversation. Tell her how you feel, but don't let yoursel get too vulnerable. Let her knkow your feelings and tell her how you missed how you used to talk. Make eye contact and make sure you get the impact of your words across. If she likes you, she will either keep your gaze and ask to think about it or something to that effect. If she says something bitchy back or just walks away, then just put her in your past. Don't get yourself depressed over her mate. It's only a girl, and trust me I know, that's hard to do.

1. "walk up to her and confront her"
- She will feel like you are attacking her
2. "Get her alone"
- Obviously she feels like you are a stalker already so doing this will just scare her even more
3. "have a heart to heart conversation. Tell her how you feel, but don't let yoursel get too vulnerable."
- Gay. (and you misspelled yourself*)
4. "Let her knkow your feelings and tell her how you missed how you used to talk."
- Gayer. (and once again misspelled a word, know*)
5. "Make eye contact and make sure you get the impact of your words across."
- At this juncture, you have basically hunted her down and kidnapped her from society, by staring deep into her eyes, you will just be sending her the vibe that she is obviously about to get raped
6. "If she likes you, she will either keep your gaze and ask to think about it or something to that effect"
- If she liked you, she wouldn't have dodged you for so long, this piece of so called "help" is invalid
7. "If she says something bitchy back or just walks away, then just put her in your past. Don't get yourself depressed over her mate. It's only a girl, and trust me I know, that's hard to do."
- By the looks of it, it seems like this is the only girl to have had an interest in you, so to be honest I would feel pretty depressed if I were you because you'll never have her..
8. "The key here is to convey your feelings, without seeming like a wimp. If that makes sense. You need to use voice infliction and other things to really get that message across. Don't stutter and just have that heart to heart. Best of luck, keep me posted."

Just to sum up the rest, I do hope you have the best of luck with whatever you pursue in life, mainly because it sounds like you're gonna need it, but also because it's going to be hard doing it alone, she's not interested, on the up-side, I like House too!.Thumbsup
I only read the OP but here I go. Perhaps I can offer more insight being a girl myself. If I guy I really liked told me he liked my hair better longer (and thereby indirectly telling me thT he doesn't like my haircut) I would be sad/mad. The best thing to do is go to her. Try to talk to her. If she mentions the hair thing, say "baby, I like your longer hair better, but you look beautiful with short hair too".

And as to your feelings - if you're this sad about not talking to her after a wholee month, you must really like her. So get her alone and just come out and say it!
You just became the most unhelpful person on SF. Congrats! His advice was actually perfect.

(03-10-2011, 10:47 PM)doctorphil Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2011, 10:34 PM)Impurity Wrote: [ -> ]Please enlighten me "Doctorphil" on how anything I said is incorrect?

2. "Get her alone"
- Obviously she feels like you are a stalker already so doing this will just scare her even more
3. "have a heart to heart conversation. Tell her how you feel, but don't let yoursel get too vulnerable."
4. "Let her knkow your feelings and tell her how you missed how you used to talk."
- At this juncture, you have basically hunted her down and kidnapped her from society, by staring deep into her eyes, you will just be sending her the vibe that she is obviously about to get raped
6. "If she likes you, she will either keep your gaze and ask to think about it or something to that effect"
- If she liked you, she wouldn't have dodged you for so long, this piece of so called "help" is invalid
7. "If she says something bitchy back or just walks away, then just put her in your past. Don't get yourself depressed over her mate. It's only a girl, and trust me I know, that's hard to do."
- By the looks of it, it seems like this is the only girl to have had an interest in you, so to be honest I would feel pretty depressed if I were you because you'll never have her..
8. "The key here is to convey your feelings, without seeming like a wimp. If that makes sense. You need to use voice infliction and other things to really get that message across. Don't stutter and just have that heart to heart. Best of luck, keep me posted."

Just to sum up the rest, I do hope you have the best of luck with whatever you pursue in life, mainly because it sounds like you're gonna need it, but also because it's going to be hard doing it alone, she's not interested, on the up-side, I like House too!.Thumbsup

First of all, when she looks at you when you're doing you home work just turn back smile and blink the eye :3
Killer move :p
Do as I told you after that give me some feed back on if she changed even a bit or not :p
And that should be enough for now. you should NEVER make a plan.
(03-10-2011, 10:47 PM)doctorphil Wrote: [ -> ]You need to walk up to her and confront her. Don't do it in a public place or online. Get her alone somewhere and have a heart to heart conversation. Tell her how you feel, but don't let yoursel get too vulnerable. Let her knkow your feelings and tell her how you missed how you used to talk. Make eye contact and make sure you get the impact of your words across. If she likes you, she will either keep your gaze and ask to think about it or something to that effect. If she says something bitchy back or just walks away, then just put her in your past. Don't get yourself depressed over her mate. It's only a girl, and trust me I know, that's hard to do.

2. "Get her alone"

Do you pride yourself in posting in idiotic and incoherent manners? Your "attempt" to troll my post has failed miserably. The only sucessful thing you have done here is to make yourself look like more of an idiot. Grats!

@OP, I personally see no problem in my advice, but change it to fit you.
My opinion:

• When she looks at you, just smile back, do not seem so eager though. When you pass by her (even if she's with her friends), smile & tell her "hey" (say her name when you do). You could talk to her friends and tell them to help you out, (always be nice to her friends but only talk about "your love").

This is a start,

Now:
You could buy her a necklace or something similar, that will put a smile on her face, (give it to her when she's with her friends, that'll show her that you really care about her and you wanna be with her & that your not ashamed of liking her or being with her.

If you have her in your arms by this time, invite her to hangout, or ask her friends where they will be and show up and surprise her (make sure it's ok with her friends first).

You should be able to take it from here, good luck.
Pages: 1 2