Support Forums

Full Version: Lost mom to cancer, suffer from anxiety and OCD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I lost my mom to multiple Myeloma/Cancer in September of 2010, 6 months ago. I am now starting to deal with the grief and loss. So, I created a blog where I am writing down my feelings and my story as well as my moms. I have always suffered from anxiety, OCD, insomnia and panic attacks, these all play a huge roll in my grieving.

Please read and subscribe if you would like, maybe I can bring hope to others!
My condolences to you for your loss.

Can you Link us to the blog? I would be quite interested in reading it.
Sorry to hear, good luck with your recovery.
I'm sorry to hear your loss. The blog idea is a great way to cope with the loss. Writing is a very powerful tool that will really help you get those emotions out, and when you look back you can see how you've matured. If you need anyone to talk to, SupportForums is here.
Sorry about your lost, it's not the end for her, more like a new beginning. RIP

We all have a time to leave this earth & go to a better place, our body was made from dust, which one day, it will go back to.
I'm sorry to hear of your loss, nobody deserves to go through what you and you family had to endure.

I'm glad that you found a viable outlet for your feelings and it helps to get open. There are plenty of open communities that offer help to those going through the grieving process, and if you ever need it just know that help is always there for you.

I wish you and your family the best, and my dearest condolences to all those affected by your loss.
i have OCD all m life, it's hard to deal with and i'm sorry about your mom, a mother is everything