Support Forums

Full Version: lolz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Delete for no good reason. I just don't want to see this anymore.
The labels others affix to you are meaningless, once you move on from high school into the real world the "popularity contest" ends.

As far as approaching girls, Nike says it best man, "just do it", you can sit there and think about "what ifs" all day but you will never truly know until you try it.

It must have been a big change in pace moving from Cali to KY eh?
(03-07-2011, 03:40 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]The labels others affix to you are meaningless, once you move on from high school into the real world the "popularity contest" ends.

As far as approaching girls, Nike says it best man, "just do it", you can sit there and think about "what ifs" all day but you will never truly know until you try it.

It must have been a big change in pace moving from Cali to KY eh?

Well this is what happened. I lived in CA till I was 7. We moved to FL. There my parents got a divorce. My mom and I moved to KY. I was in 4th grade. I went to a private Christian School till this year. (I'm not a HC Christian). Every year though I would go visit my dad multiple times for months in Cali. It was my birthplace. My home. Then they moved to Brooklyn for a while jut like last year. Now they live in San Antonio. So I'm not really a "country boy". Plus I'm a computer geek. So that helps V.V
You can't really label a person until you've really met them. Because that's just judging them by their looks or what you've heard about them, which isn't a solid base to base your opinion on.

Or well in your point of view, they can't really label you because they haven't met you. When someone usually says crap about me, I just tell myself they're just jealous.
Small world....sup Codad. Smile

As for you issue, I can't really relate. I can't tell you play a sport, start talkin with that girl, or find a friend. It doesn't seem like you have the motivation or confidence to do things like that..or it doesn't interest you. Sorry for not giving good help
(03-07-2011, 09:01 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Small world....sup Codad. Smile

As for you issue, I can't really relate. I can't tell you play a sport, start talkin with that girl, or find a friend. It doesn't seem like you have the motivation or confidence to do things like that..or it doesn't interest you. Sorry for not giving good help

I don't mind that. I mean sports aren't for me. I'm good at soccer, but I don't enjoy it. If I was out in public with my friend I would go up to a random chick and be just fine... Its just my thoughts get the better of me.