Support Forums

Full Version: ~+~+~+ Ask me about Cats! +~+~+~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Basically, what I can do is answer almost ANY question about a cat, let it be young or old, wacky or lazy, stupid or smart. Throw 'em at me!
Whats the average life expectancy of a cat?
The average life expectancy of a cat can range throughout 1-17 years. Although there are some cats that I have owned that have lived to 19,20, etcetera. The oldest right now is Tangiee, at Seventeen.
My cat does this weird thing. It's a girl her name is Sally. While I'm asleep she will come up and like rub her pussy on my mouth and nose. I'll wake up with Sally in my face its weird as fudge. She does it a lot in heat too. Please explain how I can stop this? I can't spade her because we use them to breed. Keep that in mind.
Why do cats purr? lol

(03-07-2011, 03:34 PM)Codad Law Wrote: [ -> ]My cat does this weird thing. It's a girl her name is Sally. While I'm asleep she will come up and like rub her pussy on my mouth and nose. I'll wake up with Sally in my face its weird as fudge. She does it a lot in heat too.

That made me laugh. Big Grin
Cats purr as a sign of three things.

Fear
Enjoyment
To help heal bones.

Cats purr when they're afraid, they purr when they're happy, they pull when they're injured, because purring is actually bones crunching against each other, and that helps them heal.
(03-07-2011, 04:17 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: [ -> ]Cats purr as a sign of three things.

Fear
Enjoyment
To help heal bones.

Cats purr when they're afraid, they purr when they're happy, they pull when they're injured, because purring is actually bones crunching against each other, and that helps them heal.
I think you skipped my question... :/
Yeah, I really did skip your question. Google yours, I don't care about your question.
(03-07-2011, 04:35 PM)Zaros™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I really did skip your question. Google yours, I don't care about your question.

I doubt your knowledge in cats now. Nono

And WTF am I supposed to Google?!?! "Cat rubs pussy on my face. How to make it stop?" nty.
Yeah, no not going to happen Codad. You're not serious, so I won't treat you seriously.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9