Support Forums

Full Version: Suicide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm really close to committing suicide, I've been depressed for years. One teacher in school has pushed me to the limit. My mom might move me to new york with my dad. I'm still depressed, I'm just hating my life right now.
Suicide is never the way to go. Stop letting people down you and things get to you bro. You have to be strong, we all have something that we struggle with, we just have to deal with it. This is cold world...
Don't. Just don't. Look.

School = Go to the administration or the Dean or whatever, and say how you really feel. Go to a therapist. Maybe going to your Dads is a good thing, start fresh, feel better. Just don't kill your self.
I have no reason to live though.
(03-07-2011, 03:12 PM)Pluto Wrote: [ -> ]I have no reason to live though.

Then you're stupid. Everybody has a reason to live, and you just need to work to find it. Maybe you're an amazing mechanic, or maybe an amazing music player, or even a programmer. Sure, you won't like it at first, but EVERYTHING needs effort, even killing yourself. Think of it like this, you'll make everybody feel sad by killing yourself. You can be happy and make others happy by learning a skill that you like.
Everybody has a reason to live,everybody has a purpose on this Earth.

Please don't commit suicide,its not the right thing to do, you will get over your depression,just keep fighting!
This may sound harsh, but this is how I got over it. I was really depressed. I had to switch schools my Junior year. I went to the same school since 4th grade. I would lose all my friends. This was one of many things bothered me. Then I realize idgaf. I know it sounds dumb, but if you stop caring about what people think, and just go with the flow it really helps. I mean I try in my classes and stuff. I just go with the flow now. If something happens it doesn't bother me anymore. I know its the past, it won't change, and it doesn't make me who I am. Just move on.
You need to realize that your mind set is holding you back.
I bet if you didn't act/think like this it would be much better!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaV...re=related
Don't let other people bring you down. Suicide should never
be an option in life. Think about it. If you kill yourself, who would
miss you, or who would you miss. Just because a few things happen,
doesn't mean it's the end of the world.
I once knew a guy, we weren't that close friends but i knew who he was. He killed himself in the 9'th grade, it was quite sad.
All the teachers in the school informed the students and stuff. Later on i got to know that he hung himself, and his mother and sister found him hanging when they got home.

And my friends friend killed herself, i don't know any reason to any of those two suicides. But still it's quite sad.

But seriously now. I've been depressed for like.... 5-6 years or so. Im 17, turning 18 this year. So yeah. I've been suicidal for like 3 years straight, but still i know i won't do it.

It's not really worth it. Sure, i have my reasons to why i would do it, but i also have my reasons why i shouldn't. So just don't.
There's no real point of ending your life, when you've just begun it. You haven't experienced the best parts yet.

It probably sounds like rubbish that im saying, but. All im saying is that there's good parts in life, and there's bad parts. To get to the good ones, you have to get through the bad ones. Not everyone can take it as a piece of cake, you and I are two of those. But those who are either strong enough, or scared enough, gets through it.

Stay in there, don't do stupid things. Just wait and you'll see that it's going to lead to something awesome, and then you'll regret that you almost killed yourself. I promise.
Pages: 1 2