Support Forums

Full Version: Sony Ericsson X10 Xperia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well i've got my eyes on this "little" toy right here :
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products...c=gb&lc=en

But as far as i can see, it seems like a very huge phone.
It's even a bit bigger then Apple's iphone.

Now i wanted to ask u guys, do you think it's TOO big for what it is?
Or u think it will be ok in use?

Appreciate any thoughts !
Go to Best Buy. I saw that phone there. You can compare the sizes with other phone, see it, the size, how it feels, etc.
i'm not from the usa or wherever that shop is located Tongue
(belgian here)
Don't get the phone. They haven't updated it past android 1.6 so you would have to root it and put a custom ROM on it.
All I have to say is that "Sony Ericcson" is a horrible brand of phone.

I have had 3 and they all crashed and died on me.
i suggest you not to buy it attracts now and creates problem later
(03-09-2011, 04:46 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get the phone. They haven't updated it past android 1.6 so you would have to root it and put a custom ROM on it.

They have as it states on their website you can update to 2.1

(03-09-2011, 08:16 PM)Shock Wrote: [ -> ]All I have to say is that "Sony Ericcson" is a horrible brand of phone.

I have had 3 and they all crashed and died on me.

Lol, seems like you're the one who has issues with their phones, cause i've had 2 and they both worked perfectly.

My father have the same phone. It's big yes but I like the fact that it's big! The phone is working very well with my father and he love it! You should get it!
(03-09-2011, 04:46 PM)Socrates Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get the phone. They haven't updated it past android 1.6 so you would have to root it and put a custom ROM on it.

You can't update it directly from the phone that's why yours is still 1.6 but my father have the same cellphone and have the version 2.1. I can help you for upgrading.
(03-10-2011, 01:09 PM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]My father have the same phone. It's big yes but I like the fact that it's big! The phone is working very well with my father and he love it! You should get it!

You can't update it directly from the phone that's why yours is still 1.6 but my father have the same cellphone and have the version 2.1. I can help you for upgrading.

lol, thx for your info about the being big part Tongue
Anyways, i used a piece of paper and made it the same dimensions (including an Otterbox commutor case) to get a sort of feel of it.
And i'm sold lol Tongue
Will buy it somewhere next week or the week after (when i get my next paycheck Big Grin)
Nice eye, very good phone. Similar to an iPhone basically, not too BIG at all.
Pages: 1 2