Support Forums

Full Version: This message has been removed by it's poster.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This message has been removed by it's poster.
Grow up.

No offense man, but seriously you can't expect to have a really serious relationship when your 14.
It just never works out, you have to let yourself and the girls mature mentally.

Just wait for the right girl to catch your eye and stay with her.
It will happen in time, just don't try and force it.
Sounds like you may be taking your relationships a little more seriously than the average individual your age, perhaps chase after some older girls and hope they've matured to that point as well?

Do you mean you dated them on physical attraction alone? Or you weren't even physically attracted to them?
Let me ask u this, why does your profile say your 21 while u mention here u'r 14?

Try being honest b4 requesting help Smile
With history comes expectation. But don't base the remainder of your future on the influence of your past, especially at the age you're at. You'll eventually evolve to understand yourself better. But don't focus on it at the age of 14.

When I was your age, evolution simply meant a more badass Pokemon.
(03-07-2011, 12:56 PM)Raain Wrote: [ -> ]Let me ask u this, why does your profile say your 21 while u mention here u'r 14?

Try being honest b4 requesting help Smile

I made this account a while ago and typed a random birth date, would you like me to change it?

(03-07-2011, 11:44 AM)Baked Wrote: [ -> ]Grow up.

No offense man, but seriously you can't expect to have a really serious relationship when your 14.
It just never works out, you have to let yourself and the girls mature mentally.

Just wait for the right girl to catch your eye and stay with her.
It will happen in time, just don't try and force it.
Thats the thing, I just got out of a serious relation ship, we dated for 4 years...

(03-07-2011, 11:49 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you may be taking your relationships a little more seriously than the average individual your age, perhaps chase after some older girls and hope they've matured to that point as well?

Do you mean you dated them on physical attraction alone? Or you weren't even physically attracted to them?
Another problem, I have no real way of meeting girls.

(03-07-2011, 01:03 PM)Riggs Wrote: [ -> ]With history comes expectation. But don't base the remainder of your future on the influence of your past, especially at the age you're at. You'll eventually evolve to understand yourself better. But don't focus on it at the age of 14.

When I was your age, evolution simply meant a more badass Pokemon.
I'm not focusing on "it", I just don't want to date someone for "Fun". I want to actually care about them.

(03-07-2011, 01:47 PM)Codad Law Wrote: [ -> ]Don't compare relationships or girls you have dated previously. My suggestion would be wait till you have money and a car. You can have more privacy that way. You can actually get to know someone w/o parents or w/e being around.
Good idea.
Don't compare relationships or girls you have dated previously. My suggestion would be wait till you have money and a car. You can have more privacy that way. You can actually get to know someone w/o parents or w/e being around.
the girls i have dated i havent really liked either, i dated them to try to get some lol
(03-07-2011, 01:56 PM)мιкe Wrote: [ -> ]the girls i have dated i havent really liked either, i dated them to try to get some lol

At least you're honest I suppose.
(03-07-2011, 02:24 PM)Codad Law Wrote: [ -> ]At least you're honest I suppose.
Yeah,not too proud of it to be honest,I need to date a girl I like and not date just to try to get it in.
Pages: 1 2 3