Support Forums

Full Version: Is this it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay well this girl and I have been going out ever since ... December now. She was like a best friend to me, okay well maybe not. Our parents were best friends and we hardly talked. I used to have a different girlfriend at the time when we were just acquaintances, and then we broke up because she had to move and then we got together. Anyways, let's move on to the point of the thread.

Well I'm starting to think that she's the one. I've known her ever since about like the 3rd grade, and our families have been friends ever since my great grand fathers generation. Well yeah, I'm starting to think that she's the one that I'm looking for. I think I'm rushing it, but I don't know.

Think I'm getting a bit .. ahead of myself?
How old are you? If between 16-20 you're getting ahead of yourself.

Let things progress take it slow man. Relax.
it says 16 on his profile, so I would agree that you're getting ahead of yourself. You won't be able to tell what you really want in life at that age. I don't think anybody can, unless you are some kind of special. People don't go for that type of a serious relationship around that age, and things happen. You can't be sure. She might be, you never know. But you are getting ahead of yourself.
Dude High school is way to early to be worrying about "the one". Just be a teenager and have fun. I mean date and stuff, and if it works out in the end and lasts then go for it. Don't get stressed though. That just causes more trouble.

Dude, just calm down and go with the flow. If you think she's the one, then actually try and not lose her. Simple as that, dude.
Since your profile says you are 16, you might just be getting ahead of yourself. That isn't necessarily true though. Many people meet their future wives at that age and spend their lives together. If you really love her, ask her how she feels towards you. If she responds in the way you are hoping, then take a chance and ask her out.

I wish you the best of luck.
(03-07-2011, 12:19 AM)Serenity Wrote: [ -> ]Since your profile says you are 16, you might just be getting ahead of yourself. That isn't necessarily true though. Many people meet their future wives at that age and spend their lives together. If you really love her, ask her how she feels towards you. If she responds in the way you are hoping, then take a chance and ask her out.

I wish you the best of luck.

.. We're already going out x.o; ..
(03-07-2011, 07:21 PM)Pyratepig Wrote: [ -> ].. We're already going out x.o; ..

That doesn't mean she's the one. Relationships at your age aren't taken that seriously really
I agree. You can't really make out that she is "the one" at this age, even I can't. Just don't rush it. Let the relationship take its time.
Calm down, keep being yourself. Act like you two are still just friends & have some fun. & just start getting seriously slowly.
Pages: 1 2