Support Forums

Full Version: This girl..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys.

So I started chatting to this girl one month ago, or something.
It was all good, we were having fun and stuff.

It got quite flirty, and we told eachother that we should meet one day.

Lately, she has been tiring me.
She's texting me like every second, boring messages.

I'm now trying to extend the period like, between we should meet.

Am I missing something here, or should I 'dumb' her?
I suppose the question in place now is, Do you like her?

If yes, keep her and try to talk about more interesting stuff.

If no, move on and dump her.
Just meet her. If she texts you while you guys are hanging out, then she has a problem.
Problem is that I don't really know if I like her.
I can't really find out if she is mature, or not.

It's very strange.

It seems like she's more of a clingy girl if she texts you too much... If she does like you, meet up with her. It can't really hurt to give her a shot. If you think you're starting to like her after, there could be an easier way to tell her you don't like texting that much, but you still like her.
(03-06-2011, 06:23 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like she's more of a clingy girl if she texts you too much... If she does like you, meet up with her. It can't really hurt to give her a shot. If you think you're starting to like her after, there could be an easier way to tell her you don't like texting that much, but you still like her.
That's also what I was thinking.
However, lately I've been like I actually don't want to meet her.
freakin strange.
Does she seem attached to you emotionally ? like if you go to a party with other girls does she get funny about it ? if so you got yourself a grade 1 stalker.
(03-06-2011, 06:28 PM)DaBaws Wrote: [ -> ]That's also what I was thinking.
However, lately I've been like I actually don't want to meet her.
freakin strange.
If you don't want to meet her, try to slow down the talking and texting. Reply every once in a while instead of right away. I would always say give her a chance, but in the end, if it doesn't feel right, don't hang out with her.
She just seems so boring.
I asked if she wanted to meet at a party, she said she thought parties were boring.
She also just became boring in general.
-And no, I don't think she gets 'jealous' or anything, but if I don't make smilies in texts, she's asking me if I'm mad ._.

I guess I'll give her a chance though.
Is she actually attractive , like could you see yourself with her ?
Pages: 1 2 3