Support Forums

Full Version: In love with someone I havn't even met IRL...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hey.

It all started when I was dating emily (who is now my ex(using names to make it easier). When we where dating she introduced me to one of her friends. When me and emily broke up her friend started texting me (her friend is erica), we talked for along time. Now 3 years later we both have developed strong feelings for each other. I love her and so does she, one problem... we haven't met IRL. I asked her to hang out several times but it was always a "busy" or "sorry I cant", When she would ask me to hang out I would either be "busy" or "couldnt" (not taht i didnt want to). One of the reasons being is we live on opposite sides of the city making it almost impossible. And now here we are. I hate myself for loving her because I havnt met her irl... If we do meet it will most likely be really awkward. Does anyone know what I should do? I have tryed to move on a bunch of times but I feel "empty" when i dont talk to her then she texts me and we go from there. We dont NOT meet because im afraid of girls or w.e like we have skype video/audio chatted for hours. Im really confused on what I should do. She's the only girl who I have ever met that got to know me and didnt say "ew loser" (emily was using me to get close to my friend... that bitch)

help please Pinch
If you don't know where she lives, find it out....
When you talk to her find out, if shes not busy or/and when she can plan something. (another chat evening)
You should find time, go to her and ask her out.
You 2 have already seen eachothers faces, and have spoken....
There is no need for that situation to be awkward, if she really likes you.
You stand before her door and sends her an sms, asking if she want to go out.
NO... Just knock on the door in that case...
Make it your top priority to meet her. If you don't you will regret it, trust me. From what you told me it sounds like it will be successful. If it isn't then you can't be mad at yourself, you did your best and you two weren't meant for eachother.
Good luck Smile
Seriously? Get a car. I used to date this chick that live 40 miles away.

(03-06-2011, 07:10 AM)Ruyuk Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? Get a car. I used to date this chick that live 40 miles away.

Im 14
(03-06-2011, 11:18 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Im 14

If you're city isn't that big, it should be easy to catch a bus there, if your city is really big, there's usually adequate transportation, such as a subway or c-train etc., it's not hard to get around these days, just make an effort to do it.
Make an effort to go see her bro , never know she could turn out to be the one.
Yea, you should do an effort to meet her.
If she keeps saying stuff like "I'm busy" etc., go to her house and knock on the door.
I bet she likes you, she's just nervous to meet you, thinking it will be awkward and stuff, but if you really go and see her, I bet it will be great.

Good luck!
Do some work, get some money, meet this girl.

If you are sure she likes you, What do you have to lose ?
It might cost you some money, sure. But money comes and goes, it's easy to make but also easy to spend. Save yourself up like 60$ and take her out for a nice day or night.

Just think, your a guy and your nervous to meet her.
She's a girl dude, she's ten times as nervous.

Just go for it, I'm guessing your city is big so I won't say " Walk. "
I agree with other comments that have been made her already. Make meeting her one of your top priorities if you feel so strongly for her. It shouldn't be awkward meeting in real life--especially because you've done video chat and what have you. If you love her, go the extra mile for her.
Pages: 1 2