Support Forums

Full Version: I need some advice. For a girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ok, so im really confused about what to do. Theres this girl. Last year we fell out but i found out we both fancied each other. We have been friends with each other again for a couple of weeks now. We both got on really well as today we went out to the cinema. Nothing haooened we just spent some time together and did a few shops.

Our facebook convosations are amazing and im confused about how i can make our real ones just as good. And how can i improve my confidence with her. And finaly is all this stuff about friends zone real and am i now just stuck?
You are not stuck, nobody is stuck, that friend zone crap is actually something, I don' even know what it is.
You just keep going out with her, have a good time. If the time comes, ask her if she wants to be together with you.
This is how every relationship should start, then its bound to stay together longer.

Don't rush it, relationships that are rushed are very short. All these kids I see now, like see each other for the first time.
Do something together and instantly start dating, then the relationship ends and they are both mad.
Don't want that to happen, do you know.

In my honest opinion, you are doing great right now.

Thank you for replying to this, every comment helps. I'l try to keep it going how it is, no rushing. It's just she meens so much to me and i dont know how i would manage without a girl like her in my life. I dont want to treat her like an object kids fight over.
I know how you feel my friend, we all feel that way over someone special to us ^^
Hope it goes well and just be yourself.
Good advice NekoChan. If she really means as much as you say then don't rush anything. Just let things happen I guess and keep seeing her
Neko kind of summed it all up.

Hope you get it figured out bud.

Women can be a joy.

Like the saying "it's all fun and games until you have a one night stand and then get married the next day" ;)

Good Luck.
Learn some good pick up lines for when talking to her the first time that day, learn some jokes. The joke thing must come naturally, know when to be romantic and when it's a joke. Your eyes talk. How you look at her, where you look at her mean a lot.