Support Forums

Full Version: am I bisexual?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Before I begin, just know I am 100% I am not gay. Just let me explain.

There are some guys, SOME, who I am attracted to. I'm not attracted to very "hot" or "good looking" or "muscular" guy. There is occasionally a guy that I'm attracted to. I'd say there are 4 I have met, who I would let SMD or I'd do to theirs.....sorry for being straight out.

Is this normal? Am I bi?
Well, if you're attracted to both guys and girls, I guess you're Bi?
Otherwise, explain me what a Bisexual is.

yes but its only SOME guys and its pretty rare so idk..
Attracted, as in Sexual ways, or what do you mean by that?
I'm not Gay, nor am I Bi, but I get attracted to certain characters, either man or woman.
With both, man and woman, it's a friendship attraction not a sexual.
If you are sexually attracted to both genders, you should do an experiment and see what you really like.
If your attracted to both guys and girls, you are bi

(03-05-2011, 10:46 AM)Gaijin Wrote: [ -> ]Attracted, as in Sexual ways, or what do you mean by that?
I'm not Gay, nor am I Bi, but I get attracted to certain characters, either man or woman.
With both, man and woman, it's a friendship attraction not a sexual.
If you are sexually attracted to both genders, you should do an experiment and see what you really like.

I am sexually attracted. for guys its so very speicifc and for girls its normal
(03-05-2011, 11:35 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am sexually attracted. for guys its so very speicifc and for girls its normal

IMO, you should then try it out, see if you actually like it.
I'm not a person to give you any other advice, then simply just try it out.
You'll learn more...
(03-05-2011, 10:41 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]yes but its only SOME guys and its pretty rare so idk..
Are you attracted to all girls? I doubt it.
I think - as said - you should experiment a little.
And dude, I think you may be some kind of bisexual.
You are not bi, you are just a young man who is exploring human anomaly and the mysteries of this world.
Best way to explain I guess.

I was once like that again. There were 1-2 or maybe 3 of these guys I was attracted to.
But I never took a step further that way, meaning I'm all to girls now.

At the time I thought I was bi as well, but I saw that bi is a lifestyle. That is just current emotion cauzed by something.
Or just my first sentence.
The very fact you are attracted to both sexes, suggest you are in fact bisexual, but we live in a very modern time, and this is nothing to be ashamed off.
Pages: 1 2