Support Forums

Full Version: Pointless threads!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am noticing a growing trend here. More and more stupid threads and posts.
Nothing to do with the purpose of this forum i would imagine.
Prob need to get onto that. Once it starts its hard to stop.
Just my thoughts ofcourse and others may feel i am wrong.
But i joined here expecting intelegent conversation relating to "support" in a number of areas.
Sure thats a broad term but there is a growing number of crap posts and threads that will only take away from the quality of this place.
I remember at Blackhatworld in the old days such crap would never be tolerated.
On topic and relevent or deleted and a swift kick in the ass.
It promoted the best material.
The way it stands now it appears everyone is racing to the 100 posts mark so they can rep!!!. Farkin stupid if you ask me.
Just thought it was worth a mention.
I guess i had high expectations for here? Bebe-pleure
If you ask me, I think it comes from that this forum was PM'ed to everyone on HackForums, which had some negative qualities like you described and the flow of new people from HF to SF brought some of them with it.
What off-topic useless posts/threads are you referring to? If they're in the OSHIT section, that's what it's for.
I agree with MreGSX. The only real pointless threads I see is in the OSHIT area, which is basically the Lounge. Of course, I see people that just say "awesome thx" to raise their post count in the sections where posts count towards your totals, but then I just report them for low quality.
Funny that. I clearly stated above Threads & Posts yes?
Please have another look. Just view todays posts will be fine.
Then come back and re answer that.
@Panik. If you see all and read all you would notice i have stated i dont report threads.
Guess you missed that one?
@ DAMINK™

You are having a correct view towards this.I was banned but today by ban was lifted.Thanks for lifting the ban omni.As I have got to my message that not to post worthless posts and messages and threads.Omni should ban every person who is posting nonsense posts and threads.
Well, if you're not going to report threads, don't complain.
(10-17-2009, 12:20 AM)Danger Wrote: [ -> ]@ DAMINK™

You are having a correct view towards this.I was banned but today by ban was lifted.Thanks for lifting the ban omni.As I have got to my message that not to post worthless posts and messages and threads.Omni should ban every person who is posting nonsense posts and threads.

Thanks bro. 1 person willing to state truth rather than trying to keep in Omnis good books.
If i could rep i would rep you.
I like honest people.
(10-17-2009, 12:20 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you're not going to report threads, don't complain.

The complaint was for the bigger picture.
For the benefit of the forum and for you to tell me not to.
Well fudge you!
This is the Feedback area and i am entitled to.
(10-17-2009, 12:22 AM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]Then what is the point of your thread here? To have others do it for you?
It seems then, that you have made a pointless thread.

Whats this. A mod actually taking notice. Great to see.
Perhaps you are correct. Smile
Pages: 1 2