Support Forums

Full Version: She Mad, then likes me! Then Mad.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She likes me, I like her, (nothing official) I guess thats the story. But shes mad at me, we talk, then she starts nagging and stuff telling stories how I say that shes stupid when I ask her a question. Maybe the question is degrading her, but I just ask her and now she flips out on me. Then the next day she likes me, then she flips out, and I am guessing shes gonna be happy and talk to me decently tomorrow. Whats the happs with her? Its past her period, I suppose but shes been like this for some time. I am getting pissed. lol.
She's just a normal female , high matienence and a pain in the ass bro.
(03-02-2011, 08:10 PM)Sin Wrote: [ -> ]She's just a normal female , high matienence and a pain in the ass bro.

I hope so because shes never acted like this to me before.
(03-02-2011, 08:07 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]She likes me, I like her, (nothing official) I guess thats the story. But shes mad at me, we talk, then she starts nagging and stuff telling stories how I say that shes stupid when I ask her a question. Maybe the question is degrading her, but I just ask her and now she flips out on me. Then the next day she likes me, then she flips out, and I am guessing shes gonna be happy and talk to me decently tomorrow. Whats the happs with her? Its past her period, I suppose but shes been like this for some time. I am getting pissed. lol.
Have you tried finding out what is wrong with the questions you're asking? It would probably be a start to solving the problem...
I tryed this too, some time ago.
It is hella annoying, but I guess this is how females are, when it's getting emotinal.
Have you heard the song" 'Love the Way You Lie" -Eminem
This is what this thread reminds me of.
(03-05-2011, 11:01 AM)Robo22 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you heard the song" 'Love the Way You Lie" -Eminem
This is what this thread reminds me of.

Hahaha... I have that whole album bro.
Shes acting with you how she really acts in life and is not holding up her act. Now you know how she really is. lol But its nothing that you should worry about if you two get serious.
(03-05-2011, 06:37 PM)Subject13 Wrote: [ -> ]Shes acting with you how she really acts in life and is not holding up her act. Now you know how she really is. lol But its nothing that you should worry about if you two get serious.

K because she had not been acting like this before.
Ask her is she does drugs, or if she has problems...