Support Forums

Full Version: Rebound.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Old thread was lost. Don't feel like typing long story.. so basically

I'm wondering if I should start trying to date one of my friends as a rebound. We're not that close, and one of her friends suggested that I start pursuing her since I used to have a crush on her.

I've never been broken up with before, and I'm just not sure about the whole rebound thing. I do like this girl, but I just got out of a serious relationship and I don't think I have enough in common with her to ever consider a relationship with her serious.
The best way you can handle it is finding ways to get over it that best work with your personality. It's a good thing to talk to someone about it. Someone who knows what you've been through can really help you. The best way to do so is to distract yourself from thinking about her. It will make you forget about everything more easily.

This was supposed to be for earlier but Omni took the site down...
Hmm. I really can't say much on the topic at hand, I do apologize. And I never have been through a "legit" relationship. But, if it were me I'd wait for everything to settle after a serious relationship. Because, for me, there would be like a lot of things still lingering. Not going to go into detail, as that would also be based upon the situation *But that's just me, and I do not know you all to well sorry to say*. But, (not to go on me, but, I would go after someone one else. Because, I want someone that has common points like I do, so you can talk to them more, relate to them more and whatnot else have you.) I do not know much about rebounds in general, (I do apologize for that too). But, ultimately the decision is up to you. I think if you were to grab her on rebound, it would be a short time. I do not know. Or you can wait it out for that perfect person you can get serious with once more.
Get her, do her, let her go. Life goes on.