Support Forums

Full Version: Are you proud of what you've done so far in your life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a question i want to ask.
I feel like i accomplished some stuff in life but that the "big" thing is still out there, what about you?
Well I don't regrete anything I have done so I would probaly say yes.
I try to help people as much as possible as well as give to charity and volunteer.
Lots of things I'm not proud of, but at the same time don't regret.
Indeed I am proud of what I've done so far, made it farther than I expected in a short period of time and it only gets better as time goes on.
To be honest, I'm not as proud as I could be. I've wasted a lot of my life doing absolutely nothing and I could be in better places, but there really isn't much I can do. Life's life.
I definitely feel the big thing is still out there because I plan on actually following my dreams soon enough... Right now is my relax time though.
I would simply be lying if i said i had no regrets.
Hell i dont think i could even remember all the bad events that i have done or have happened over my life.
That said i do have many very proud moments.
5 kids would have to be amongst that.
I am proud of what i've done so far in my life,my parents were good to me,they learned me how to be good person and how to behave.But as i look i could be better.
im proud, since 1 year, before my 1 yeari was on my computer like 4-8 hours a day and i was really a nerd.. now i have much friends and a girlfriend and i sit sometimes on my comp for only 5 minutes, to check my mail and fb.
No regrets for anything I've done in my life. We all make mistakes and bad choices, for some of them we are proud for some not, but what the hell... life goes on.
I'm very proud so far.
Pages: 1 2