Support Forums

Full Version: Rule Question..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

Basically I see a lot of one word/short posts with "TOO SHORT" or something next to it.

If these are outside of the OSHIT section can they be reported for low quality or something?

It's just annoying. I mean, if people are just going to do that there is really no point in having the plug-in unless it's against the rules.
(10-16-2009, 07:19 PM)MreGSX Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

Basically I see a lot of one word/short posts with "TOO SHORT" or something next to it.

If these are outside of the OSHIT section can they be reported for low quality or something?

It's just annoying. I mean, if people are just going to do that there is really no point in having the plug-in unless it's against the rules.

they just want their post count up, thats basically what the omnis secret section thing is used for.
but there's some thread that we can post a short one..it's depend on the thread..if it's about discussion,maybe they shouldn't post a short one..it's just kind a spam..
(10-16-2009, 07:25 PM)PaNiK Wrote: [ -> ]If it isn't really relevant to the topic, then yes.

Okay, I just know I've never been in a situation where I've had to say "too short". There's always something you can add to a post to make it better, even if it's just half a sentence.

That's the plugins purpose; to produce higher quality posts. (obviously)
Post count isn't added up in OSHIT area.
(10-16-2009, 07:29 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Post count isn't added up in OSHIT area.

I said if they're outside of the OSHIT area. It doesn't really bother me there.

Anyways, I guess my question has been answered.
can i ask something..what is OSHIT area??is it omniscient secret..??i dont know about that..
(10-16-2009, 07:32 PM)awil Wrote: [ -> ]can i ask something..what is OSHIT area??is it omniscient secret..??i dont know about that..

OSHIT

It's basically the lounge. A funny acronym.
owhh..ok tanks about that..
I agree 100% with you, it bugs the hell out of me too.
Pages: 1 2