Support Forums

Full Version: Meeting Girls... as friends. o_o
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm a heterosexual male, and most of my friends are male. However, I feel like I always interact and get along better with girls. I just transferred to a commuter college, and talking to girls all of a sudden became a lot more difficult. I feel like it might be because I'm single now for the first time in two years? I'm not really sure. I never had a problem talking to girls when I had a girlfriend because it was always 100% just friendly. Now it's like... I'm single... are they going to think I'm trying to hit on them, do they have a boyfriend, etc. I'm honestly not even looking to date anyone, I just want to make friends at my new campus.

I know I'm over thinking everything.. but I just can't stop. I haven't really TRIED meeting anyone new in a long time. It usually just kind of happens, you interact and meet people, but people are so damn serious at this school. No one ever talks.. ever. It's honestly really creepy and intimidating. >_> I guess it's just because it's a commuter college. People are just on campus to go to class, then they go home.
Why would you even worry about that?
(02-25-2011, 05:55 PM)Omarito Wrote: [ -> ]Why would you even worry about that?

Maybe he likes having girl friends.

You also said this, OP:
"It usually just kind of happens"

So just let it happen. I know they are all quiet or whatever, but just go with the flow.
Completely normal mate.
Its called hormones man. Completely normal.
I can't help you unfortunately. Girls just don't understand when you say, "I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH, DATE, OR RELATE TO YOU IN ANY OTHER WAY THAN FRIENDSHIP".
Yup that is normal, happens to me.
Same here, but I got more "girl friends" than "boy friends". Usually they fall for me and I choose to go on, I bang them and let them fly free. <3
Just means you still love girls, don't worry about it. Tongue

Haha.
My friend, I think you are over-reacting. Thinking and rushing with random delimas through your head. Just strike up a conversation that wouldn't burn out, see what you have in common with people etc...
If this helps you at all, i dont have too many girl's as friends either.
Exept on facebook, lol.

Most of those who i has, are my EX GF's.. (i know right?) Big Grin
Pages: 1 2