Support Forums

Full Version: GrandPets and Parent Pets.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have SF ever had a grand pet or a parent pet ?

I had this dog, his name was Zac and he had puppies with my Best friends dog named Daisy.

A little while later, Daisy had puppies and my friends mom took a certain love towards the one pup. She wanted to keep him, his name was Max. He was an awesome dog and really loving.

About a year later, My friend moved into a duplex house and there was a dog that lived behind them named Lucky. She was like Santa's Little helper from the Simpsons, Then a little while later her and Max had puppies.

When the puppies were born, my other friend wanted to get one and he got it for free. He named the dog Biggie, and now I see Biggie all the time.

I think it's pretty cool how this goes by generation to generation.
Has this ever happened to anyone else ?
Nope, i always get dogs while they're puppies and toilet train them, it's fun.
(02-24-2011, 07:20 AM)Dale Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, i always get dogs while they're puppies and toilet train them, it's fun.

How is that even possible ?
I try to train them to come to me when they have to go outside, then teach them tricks. It's always fun to teach them tricks.
I have never had my pets be parents, it's medicly impossible for them.
My guniea pigs where grandparents but none of my dogs have ever been, we get them neutered.
(03-07-2011, 02:10 PM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]My guniea pigs where grandparents but none of my dogs have ever been, we get them neutered.

My dog had an appointment for being neutered and then that's when he got stuck together with my friends dog.

Little while later, Puppies were born.. And my dog had no more balls.
Yes, I live it day by day, for the past 15 years. My family has been breeding Siamese and Abbysinnians for 19 years. It's a great income of money, but it's VERY slow. I see the cats that are bought being brought back. ( Not to be returned. ) for a visit, and to say hi. It's amazing.