Support Forums

Full Version: What do you do when you get dumped?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you were dumped by a boy/girl what would you do?

I am a boy so if I was dumped by a girl, I would try everything that I can do to get her back.

How about you?
The question is so situationally dependent.
(02-22-2011, 09:21 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]The question is so situationally dependent.

I see.
If I care about the girl a lot, I would ask why and possibly try to get her back. If there is no chance of it, I usually end up getting down on myself, but my friends are usually there to pick me back up. I probably would be no where without em. If you want more answers from people, you might want to make some scenarios.
Try to get my mind off of her and back to life.
I take myself out and get myself an ice cream or a soda Smile lol

Probably not what happens, but it's been a while since i've dealt with that kind of situation. The more times it happens to you, the better you learn to cope with it, but it's also proportional to how much you like the girl that you broke up with. It's always hard, who said it wasn't, but there's plenty of fish in the sea, unless you are determined to think that she is the one, and you think you can do better if you had a second chance.

Just know that sometimes that won't happen, and you just have to get back to reality and learn from the mistakes that lead to the break up. If it's a good thing in your case, then you may want to try at the most just being friends. It might be hard for you to be around her while you're only friends, especially if she gets over you sooner than you can get over her, and she already likes someone else. Seen that a few times too lol

But it's always good to keep a friend in your life, they are the people you know you can count on if they are true friends in your life.

I'm a boy and if girl dumps me, I will stay good friends with her and just live my life.
Eventually I will get a new one and forget about her that way.
(02-22-2011, 09:21 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]The question is so situationally dependent.

I agree with this, but the best thing you can do is just live with it.
There is nothing else you can do, unless this your girl cheated on you with another guy.
Then you go beat his ass and tell the girl you never want to see her again.

But like Laugh said, it's very situational.

It depends, if it was a serious relationship that had lasted for a year or more, perhaps try and fix things, if it was a less serious or lengthy one, just go out with some friends and get over it, perhaps pick up a girl to help the process.
Well I've never been dumped before as either I dump the girl (for good reasons!) or we both decide it's the right thing.
If I did get dumped it would depend on the situation.
If I liked her I would ask why she dumped me, stay friends and try get back together and fix the things she dumped me for.
If I didn't like her or we fall out I would leave her for a while to let things cool down.
If I didn't mind I would just stay friends. Smile

p.s. my reply started looking like a programming language with all the ifs. lol
Pages: 1 2 3