Support Forums

Full Version: Friend help....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

none

My "friends" never freakin hit me up to chill anymore. freakin on one. It pisses me off. They went to a party friday. hit me up? no. They went bowling Sautrday. Hit em up, no? Chilled today. Hit me up no?

What the fudge! I'm not gonna ride their dicks so they hit me up, but Ive knwon them since elemtnary school so idfk whats going on. i think there just being faggots cuz we did it to another "freind" once but this shits pisses me off!
Confront them about it? I'm sure it's not intentional.

i have a week off of school and wont see them until monday probably

and if i ask they wont give a serious answer for wahetver reason. and this isnt the first its happened. we always cycle someone out accidentally and when they realize they just laugh about it. well it isnt freakin funny to me
Well you shouldn't do it anymore, but I used to do that at my school lol. It was funny because I was never left out hehehehe...

Anyways tell them WTF, are you a girl?
(02-22-2011, 06:59 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]we always cycle someone out accidentally and when they realize they just laugh about it. well it isnt freakin funny to me

If you know it is accidental, accept it. And don't do you it accidentally, again.

but what if it isnt. what if they are just not liking me anymore...
[Image: Hb0yR.png]

That is about the party. I know the girl and told her to hmu next time she has a party. Omar is one of my friends and this is how the convo went. exactly as I predicted.
Ignore Facebook, keep yourself busy and forgo events. If this is a phase, it will pass. If it is not, one of the group will probably become curious about what you've been up to.

Well, I did go to rise9a teen club) with an older friend of mine who doesn't go to my school anymore. It was pretty fun. Baseball is also starting so that'll keep me busy.

And you know who this is, right? Via IP matching. After I realized that I decided to drop the bad grammar and complete rage act. Still frustrated, though.
Good to hear that you are making alternate plans. Be careful of depending on friends who cross the line when teasing you.

Staff don't lookup IP needlessly. Privacy is respected here.
I'm sorta going through the same thing, but I don't go to school anymore and all my friends do.

I always think it's because they are tweakin' and I don't want to, but I'm not to sure. Just move on, friends come and go man. Especially high school friends, I am just going to move on to better friends.. And I think you should do the same.
Pages: 1 2