Support Forums

Full Version: She confuses me so much... [Help]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey , I'm having girl problems Sorry for incoming wall of txt.

I know it's a lot to read, but it would make you understand the situation a lot better. I also posted this same thread on HF. I need all the input I can get.

Basically I met this girl at the mall one day when all of our friends were hanging out. I started talking to her and it went pretty well. This was back in december.
We got pretty close. I would flirt with her, and say things like "im going to kidnap you and never let you leave" , which she responds " alright I wont resist, but only if you let me kidnap you later!"
We always hugged and crap, and our first few encounters where we waved to each other ended up as interlocking hands. Like literally we would be maybe a few inches away from each other and wave like retards, then lock hands together.

She asked me if I had a free period during my day and asked me if I would switch into her gym class, which I said no sorry it would fudge up my schedule.
She asked me a few times too.

I asked her if she wanted to hang 3 times. 3 freakin TIMES.
SHE SAID YES TO EACH TIME.

1st time we couldn't because of a blizzard, 2nd time was chineese new year. 3rd time was because of some stupid reason.

One day I when I was hugging her, I literally started walking away but she wouldnt let go, resulting in her clinging to me as im walking down the hallway.
Apparently she was laughing her ass off or so my friends said.

For fucks sake, we even hugged backwards.

Alright, I'm not implying that hugging means im getting somewhere. Some women just hug for the hell of it.

It was pretty much like this until a week before valentines day.

She guessed that I liked her, and I told her I did (was so alpha until now.Betafuckk)

She told me "I can't like anyone and no one can like me."

"I can't love you."

etc.

I'm like, I don't love you, I like you.

2 days ago me and my friends were all hanging by the bay at sunset, and out of all the people there, she decides to sit next to me.

I didn't really talk to her that much that day until later on.

I don't understand. Ever since that shitty day, she didn't really talk to me that much. Yet She has no problem lying down against me, digging her head into my neck, and letting me hold her by the waist like a couple would. PLUS THE FACT THAT SHE KNOWS SHE LIKES ME MAKES IT EVEN WEIRDER.

Since we were hanging out on the rocks ( the rocks basically petruded out from the ground, out into the bay about a good 300 feet.) it was kinda hard for us to walk over the rocks.

It was basically like a balance game. She looked like she was having a hard time, so I offered my hand. She gladly took it and held on until we reached the end. At points, she didn't even need to hold onto my hand, but she just did.

After that, everyone else had to leave. It was just me and the girl, and I live the same direction she does. Before we went separate ways we hugged and yup.

She said that "She can't like anyone and no one can like her", and that she felt really bad that I liked her, yet she still acts like this, even after knowing I like her.

She isn't the type of person to fudge with anybody. Seriously. I know that women do this, but I know all of her friends, who happen to be my closest friends. We all know and agree that she would never do that.

But seriously, what the fudge.
I would say it's just to try and let it go... I ended up liking a girl who said she couldn't like anyone and no one could like her. She ended up hooking up with my best friend right next to me.
As for the girl you are talking about, if she seems like the girl that wouldn't do anything, then don't push her. Letting it go would be the best. She might have things going on in her life that no one knows about. Those problems could be a reason why she doesn't want anything.
Sorry, best advice I could give on this one.
(02-20-2011, 11:27 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]I would say it's just to try and let it go... I ended up liking a girl who said she couldn't like anyone and no one could like her. She ended up hooking up with my best friend right next to me.
As for the girl you are talking about, if she seems like the girl that wouldn't do anything, then don't push her. Letting it go would be the best. She might have things going on in her life that no one knows about. Those problems could be a reason why she doesn't want anything.
Sorry, best advice I could give on this one.

She doesn't want anything, yet I heard her say she thought some guy with no personality whatsoever, has no friends, etc. was cute just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes.H

I have blonde/blue, and im the complete opposite from that other guy.

Women...
(02-20-2011, 11:30 PM)Ragalshnagal Wrote: [ -> ]She doesn't want anything, yet I heard her say she thought some guy with no personality whatsoever, has no friends, etc. was cute just because he has blonde hair and blue eyes.H

I have blonde/blue, and im the complete opposite from that other guy.

Women...
Haha girls tend to talk about guys even if they don't want anything from what I know. My girlfriend still teases me because I'm not blond. They see things in guys that you might not unfortunately...
Just because she says someone is cute, unless she says otherwise, she doesn't absolutely want to date him.
(02-20-2011, 11:42 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]Haha girls tend to talk about guys even if they don't want anything from what I know. My girlfriend still teases me because I'm not blond. They see things in guys that you might not unfortunately...
Just because she says someone is cute, unless she says otherwise, she doesn't absolutely want to date him.

Anyway, I don't really want to let her go until I ask her if she likes me or not. She was giving me half assed answers that don't give me the real one. For all I know she could like me but not want to do anything about it.

I'll move on when she says "I don't like you." Yea?

Besides, this other girl likes me and we are going to hang out on thursday. I'm only doing it because she wants to. I don't have a romantic interest in her at the moment.
(02-20-2011, 11:55 PM)Ragalshnagal Wrote: [ -> ]I'll move on when she says "I don't like you." Yea?

No. This girl is confused about her feelings. At present, she is enjoying the physical interaction without any strings (responsibilities) attached. Unless this is enough for you, I suggest you stop allowing her to flirt with you.

(02-21-2011, 05:39 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]No. This girl is confused about her feelings. At present, she is enjoying the physical interaction without any strings (responsibilities) attached. Unless this is enough for you, I suggest you stop allowing her to flirt with you.
Op here. I do think she is confused. The thing is, is that im the one that initiates everything. Im the one that told her she could fall asleep on me. I was the one that offered her my hand. She even let me grab hold of her wrists, something women dont let anyone do. Shes not really initiating any contact, she just goes along with it and seems to enjoy it. The best part, is that no one else can do this to her besides her close girlfriends.
(02-21-2011, 05:39 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]No. This girl is confused about her feelings. At present, she is enjoying the physical interaction without any strings (responsibilities) attached. Unless this is enough for you, I suggest you stop allowing her to flirt with you.

Eve's right, she's just confused and will just cause problems. I would also suggest telling her to stop flirting with you if she is just going to "play" you.

(02-21-2011, 11:59 AM)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Eve's right, she's just confused and will just cause problems. I would also suggest telling her to stop flirting with you if she is just going to "play" you.
Read my Post above, im op. Is she still flirtig if im the one initiating the contact?
(02-21-2011, 12:19 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Read my Post above, im op. Is she still flirtig if im the one initiating the contact?

Then you are kind of flirting back. I think you should stick with her for a few days and try to convince her. Walk her to class and hug her before she leaves your presence.
Pages: 1 2 3