Support Forums

Full Version: Caught by her mom.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yesterday, my girlfriend and I were getting back from the park after spending a few hours cuddling around there; and we had like three other friends with us. So I lead my girlfriend downstairs into the basement and we start to get a little "intimate". So as it was really heating up, her mom like literally spartan kicked the door open, and It was like being a deer caught in headlights. I was so embarrassed so I just sort of looked down at the ground while she kept apologizing to her mom. Her mom just looked at us and said, stay upstairs and walked out. She said she wouldn't tell her father, but i'm still worried about what will happen to her; as she was depressed the rest of the day. Her mom practically glared at us the rest of the day as well. This is the first time I've been caught so I am really freaking out. Any advice?
Things happen man, she probably expected as much depending on how long you guys have been going out. just be more careful not to get caught next time, it is shows she really isint that mad if she isint going to the tell the father, things will get back to normal man, maybe just apologize and leave it at that.
Oh the irony the emotional helper helping an emotional helper, lol. Well I based above my post you should talk to her about it, apologize, and get her happy again. Were you guys having any fun doing that stuff? Then it shouldn't matter if Barack Obama walks in on you guys.
(02-20-2011, 09:18 AM)Psychosis Wrote: [ -> ]Things happen man, she probably expected as much depending on how long you guys have been going out. just be more careful not to get caught next time, it is shows she really isint that mad if she isint going to the tell the father, things will get back to normal man, maybe just apologize and leave it at that.

Yeah thats what I planned on doing, I didn't know how her mom would react later after I had left though.

(02-20-2011, 10:34 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]Oh the irony the emotional helper helping an emotional helper, lol. Well I based above my post you should talk to her about it, apologize, and get her happy again. Were you guys having any fun doing that stuff? Then it shouldn't matter if Barack Obama walks in on you guys.

Oh believe me, we were having a lot of fun. That is pretty much besides the point as she is respectful of her parents and is a semi-nice girl. She wants to have trust between her parents and herself.
You should apologise frankly to her mother and assure her that you meant no disrespect. The fact that she kicked in the door suggests that she may not be comfortable with her daughter being sexually intimate.

Your girlfriend will probably tell you if there are other concerns which her mother discussed with her, after you left.
(02-20-2011, 11:01 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]You should apologise frankly to her mother and assure her that you meant no disrespect. The fact that she kicked in the door suggests that she may not be comfortable with her daughter being sexually intimate.

Your girlfriend will probably tell you if there are other concerns which her mother discussed with her, after you left.

Thats a good suggestion, frankly I was scared out of my mind so I didn't really say anything to her mom for the rest of the day. Next time I go over her house I'll apologize.
So in America having sex is not allowed?
When my mom found my condom under my pillow, all he said was "Next time throw it in the trash please".
(02-20-2011, 07:36 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]So in America having sex is not allowed?
When my mom found my condom under my pillow, all he said was "Next time throw it in the trash please".

most parents are quite against it in teenagers, although that is when the body itself is most ready. Personally my dad would not care, how ever on the other hand my mom would be sooooo pissed off. it just depends on your parents though but in america it is very discouraged in the teenage years.
(02-20-2011, 07:36 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]So in America having sex is not allowed?
Its more of a parents being protective and not wanting their children to do so much. My parents believe in waiting until marriage to have sex.

@OP: Go up to her mother, shake her hand, and apologize. Try to sound as sorry as possible too. If her father happened to find out, do the same for him. Tell them it won't happen again and make sure not to get caught next time... lol
(02-20-2011, 07:48 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]Its more of a parents being protective and not wanting their children to do so much. My parents believe in waiting until marriage to have sex.

@OP: Go up to her mother, shake her hand, and apologize. Try to sound as sorry as possible too. If her father happened to find out, do the same for him. Tell them it won't happen again and make sure not to get caught next time... lol

Loooolllll, that made me chuckle.
Pages: 1 2 3