Support Forums

Full Version: iPhone 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Would you buy it? And what do you think it would look like?
I'd think the black parts of the iPhone 4 would turn see through.

Thoughts?
wtf? Ip 5 is alredy out :o i didnt even see ip 4 lol
No it's not.. But I wish it was.
Proof its out? I'm sure there is No 5 yet.

Yet..
In my country its way to expensive(belgium) it's not worth the money, here the cheapest iphone is around 875 dollar ;s
I asked a telecom representative about the iPhone 5, and was told that it is expected by the middle or third quarter of the year.

Longer battery life is anticipated. Personally, I would like the width reduced.
(02-11-1974, 06:45 AM)EveO4' Wrote: [ -> ]I asked a telecom representative about the iPhone 5, and was told that it is expected by the middle or third quarter of the year.

Longer battery life is anticipated. Personally, I would like the width reduced.

Longer battery would help me ALOT. I'd also want more space, like a 80 Gigabyte. And for cheaper that is.
Jailbreaking makes me need lots of space for entertainment.
You guys hear that Apple are supposedly bringing out a cheaper version of the iPhone called the iPhone Nano?

(02-20-2011, 01:15 PM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]You guys hear that Apple are supposedly bringing out a cheaper version of the iPhone called the iPhone Nano?

I heared that from 2 years ago... So Maybe it was a concept that Apple created then abandoned or they are still working on it or 100% bullshit.
It's rumored to be released at the same time as the iPhone 5.
The iPhone nano? I do not support. It's Luke bringing back the circular control.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10