Support Forums

Full Version: Every Human Being is Valuable. [Project to Assist You]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I believe that every person deserves to be happy and don't need to be depressed or sad. If you are one of those people like me who suffer from self-inflicted depression or suicidal thoughts; you need to make sure you have someone you can at least go to for the prevention of the taking of your life. Which is why I am offering to be that person who will talk you back into the happiness, or a least out of the dangerzone.

If you are willing to contribute to this and join me in helping the members of this forums in safeguarding the minds and hearts of others, please post in this thread or PM me with your contact information (MSN, Skype, AIM, and time-zone.)

If you are one of those who believe themselves to be in danger of harming themselves or others, feel free to PM/Contact me or any other of the people that will be listed below. Please note that I am NOT a professional and in the event of a more serious elevation, I will request that you contact someone locally or even call medical services.

Remember, even though life seems dim at the moment, somebody out there considers you a significant person worthy of life and happiness. I believe that we can offer each other the emotional support we need as humans to cope with stress and depression.

Any suggestions will be appreciated and taken into consideration. Thank you for reading.

-People who are there for you-

Knight:
MSN: Istandor@Hackforums.net
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Jack-:
MSN: inferno@love.com
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Mao:
MSN: bukomao77@live.com
Timezone: GMT +8 (Hong Kong/Manila time)

If you contact the people above, be sure to mention supportforums so they can immediately begin to help you. Again, none of the above people are trained professionals and can only offer mental and emotional support, if you are in immediate danger of commiting harm to yourself or others, please contact the appropreiate medical authorities.
Great service you are offering, i feel like i need it now, troubles with the ex gf... Maybe i'll add you.
I'm always open to helping others. Even if I'm not the best at giving emotional support I will always try to help you out. You can add me to the list if you want.

MSN: inferno@love.com Skype: Jackrz

I'm also on EST.
Looks like a good idea. Does this forum have IRC ? That would be a better method and there could be a few helpers on there all the time for ready response...

Cheers
Oh nice, I tried doing that once, but I stopped.

Its still better if people meet real trained professionals. Because even if you think you can, you have no real experience or knowledge to actually help somebody.
That is what I have learned.

For anyone really troubled you should seek a trained professional who works near you and go see her/him. Its always better to talk to a physical person.
(02-21-2011, 08:47 AM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Oh nice, I tried doing that once, but I stopped.

Its still better if people meet real trained professionals. Because even if you think you can, you have no real experience or knowledge to actually help somebody.
That is what I have learned.

For anyone really troubled you should seek a trained professional who works near you and go see her/him. Its always better to talk to a physical person.

Most people are too scared to talk to a trained professional eye-to-eye, this offers an anoyomous talk session with a supportive stranger.

Yes, this is a good cause you are doing here.

I would do the same, if only I had so much time.
(02-21-2011, 12:15 PM)NekoChan Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is a good cause you are doing here.

I would do the same, if only I had so much time.

Thank you, if you wish to contribute you could 5-star the thread.
This is an awesome service, from an awesome guy.
So nice and caring .. Really could get real deep emotional support from Knight.
(02-21-2011, 07:43 PM)Baked Wrote: [ -> ]This is an awesome service, from an awesome guy.
So nice and caring .. Really could get real deep emotional support from Knight.

Thanks baked, it means a lot to me that someone believe that. I am ready to be that person who is there for people, and I'm starting here.
Pages: 1 2 3