Support Forums

Full Version: I really don'tknow what to do anymore...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright so this year I met this amazing girl in one of my classes and we have been dating for almost a month now. We've been going strong with the exception of a 1 or 2 small fights here or there which ended up getting resolved.
She had a thing with a guy over the summer and she said it ended at the end of summer. she started liking me around November and we started dating mid January. She says she wants to keep the old guy that she had a thing with around, but she just told me recently that every time she sees him now, she thinks about what could have been with him. They never ended up doing things during the summer and today she was acting oddly. I just found out that it was about her thinking about this and I don't know what to do really.. I asked if the feelings would come back and she said there is no chance. I don't know what to think anymore. Can anyone give me some quick advice?...
Thanks SF.

Thread Closed. Do not reply. Problem has been solved.
I would continue to date her and see what happens, maybe she is just feeling doubt. Try to give her a little more attention and spoil her a bit. Once she sees that you are the obvious choice because you treat her like a queen, you may see an improvement. Worst case scenario, you break up with her. If it wasn't meant to be it will always end man.
(02-17-2011, 09:39 PM)Istandor Wrote: [ -> ]I would continue to date her and see what happens, maybe she is just feeling doubt. Try to give her a little more attention and spoil her a bit. Once she sees that you are the obvious choice because you treat her like a queen, you may see an improvement. Worst case scenario, you break up with her. If it wasn't meant to be it will always end man.
I've been treated her like a queen ever sine I've been dating her. She knows i think shes gorgeous and she knows I thought she was cute before I dated her. This is why it's a problem for me. I can get attached quickly
I understand completely, I am extremely attached to my girlfriend. It's painful to lose something like that, but in the end its inevitable. Just keep your head high, if she wants to go, let her go. Her mistake.
(02-17-2011, 09:45 PM)Istandor Wrote: [ -> ]I understand completely, I am extremely attached to my girlfriend. It's painful to lose something like that, but in the end its inevitable. Just keep your head high, if she wants to go, let her go. Her mistake.
Multiple girls have made that mistake already... I just don't like the feelings of them making it. Thanks for the help.
PS: I'm aware there was a double post. My internet slowed up. :\
(02-17-2011, 09:55 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]Multiple girls have made that mistake already... I just don't like the feelings of them making it. Thanks for the help.
PS: I'm aware there was a double post. My internet slowed up. :\

Well to be honest there will be a lot of those girls in your life. Eventually you'll find the one who makes the right choice and wants to stay with the wonderful person that I know you are.

P.S. It happens, don't sweat it.
Been in this position before, and I held on too long. If you let things go and end it on good terms then things may happen in the future.

Cheers
If she decides she wants him, then let her go, it's the only thing you can do. Right now, I would just keep doing things like you would normally and see what happens.
I would stay with her, but maybe work a little harder, but don't smother her. She will realize that You > Him. Good luck
(02-17-2011, 09:41 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: [ -> ]I've been treated her like a queen ever sine I've been dating her. She knows i think shes gorgeous and she knows I thought she was cute before I dated her. This is why it's a problem for me. I can get attached quickly
(02-19-2011, 11:32 AM)Impurity Wrote: [ -> ]I would stay with her, but maybe work a little harder, but don't smother her. She will realize that You > Him. Good luck

He may have already done that! Also, if he has treated her so nicely, he can't do much more. Begging isn't a good look on anyone..

Cheers
Pages: 1 2