Support Forums

Full Version: Jealousy Situation (Pleez Help...? Clueless here)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I like this cute girl and I have been making threads left and right in Emo Support... So theres a girl named Samantha and Roshel lets say, I like Samantha a lot, I show it as much as I can-ish, and Roshel is getting pissed and jealous because it is her best friend and they are always together, through hell and heaven. So can someone tell me what to do because when I attempt to flirt with Samantha, Roshel is always there to give me the stink eye -.-x lol, (she looks at me in a rude way, like I stole her purse.) What do I do............................. She I leave it alone??? Can this affect me in the future! I am scared...

Keyword: Always means ALWAYS.
Keep your focus on Samantha, and be polite with Roshel. Don't spend too much time speculating about why Roshel is acting the way she is.
Become friends with Roushel, and Samatha will be yours...
Yeah, if you become at least a bit friendly with Roushel, she'll realize you are a good guy and don't want to hurt her friend. If you prove to her you have only the best wishes for Samatha, she will more then likely stop the hate.
Damn, I hate it when the girls friend that you like doesn't like you.