Support Forums

Full Version: RedactedRedacted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Redacted
Redacted
Redacted

Redacted

Redacted
The line you crossed is the line between being a nice guy and being a pushover, just because you want to be nice doesn't mean you should take that crap.
You shouldn't take all of that crap man. It's fine to be that way when you're younger but once you hit high school you better start looking out for #1, and that's yourself. Or the world will swallow you and just crap you back out over and over again.

Women go after the jerks because they give it to them straight. No sugar coating.

Just don't be a push over man.
Don't take that crap, and don't keep it all in either.

First- Tell them the next time they do it to back the fudge off.
2nd - Tell them how you feel about it all.
These people are exactly right, especially Swat i used to be like you when i was in fifth or sixth grade, now i am in 9th and no one trys to push me over anymore because i tell them how it is if they do and what gonna happen if they keep trying. while i am still a really nice guy till people try to take advantage of me. just don't be a pushover man trust me there's a fine line between being nice and being a pushover its not hard to get back on to the other side.
Well,who does good,the good comes back to them.Just keep being good person like that.
The girls love guys who are witty,who play football or whatever,they don't love quite guys.Show girls some emotions and flirt with them and all girls will run after you.

Friends betray you but you're good to them? In that situations you can see who's your real friend and who's not,don't let them take advantage of you.