Support Forums

Full Version: Past 24 Hours Stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'd like to see this box return, as it feels very positive to see a roll-call of the day's visitors.

Thoughts?
Where would it go though?
Maybe here http://www.supportforums.net/stats.php where some stats are already.
Would be nice to have though.
/support
Index page, under the "Who's Online" box.
I don't think it would look great there to be honest.
You don't want the home page to be clustered with stuff, you want it nice and clean.
Although on the other hand it can attract people if they see the stats are showing an active forum.
Maybe make a poll?
Omniscient will have the final decision whatever it is. Smile
Agreed.
Yeah, I think it's a nice addition for new and small forums, but for any with over 50 unique members on daily, it really gets cluttered.
Sounds like this would be an awesome addition to help see the growth thought the forums, I support this idea.
I wanted to remove it once we had a decent list of users the past hour. Like right now it's 96 users the past hour and it's 110 users the past 24 hours. So the list would only be about 20 users more and would double up most users.
/\ maybe you're right, but I still agree there should be a "Past 24 Hours"-stat.
(02-17-2011, 12:51 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to remove it once we had a decent list of users the past hour. Like right now it's 96 users the past hour and it's 110 users the past 24 hours. So the list would only be about 20 users more and would double up most users.

I understand.

I shall leave this thread open a day more, for members who wish to comment.

Pages: 1 2