Support Forums

Full Version: Am I in the Friend Zone? ? ? ! ! !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
OK most of the information is going here at this thread which links to another thread which links to another lol:

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=16002

Anyways,

She talks to me whenever during class, and she starts EVERY conversation with me and she has got the most beautiful eyes and I stared into them and she stared into mine for like 5 seconds and it ended today but it was good, in a group project. Regardless I like her and want her but how do I tell if I am in the damn friend zone???????????????????? Help please...
Yup. Just ask her out to the movies or a game. You know you can move out of the friend zone if you really try hard enough. :3
Sounds like she just flirted with you all day, why not be crazy and wild and just ask her out. What's the bad that could happen. You gotta look at life from a different point of view sometimes.
If you would ask me, being in the friend zone is an advantage. It means that she trusts you, and you guys know each other very well.
She is sending mixed signals and I don't blame you for feeling confused. So relax the situation for both of you. Ask her out for a snack meal, or alternatively you can ask her if she would enjoy a sweet treat.

It makes me very comfortable when someone offers to bring me a hot chocolate or a brownie. You can either sit down at the cafe, or on a park bench, or walk -- no pressure. It will give you a chance to just enjoy each other's company. Don't be afraid of silences, either. Just let her tell you about herself.
In my opinion all of the above responses are right except that one about staying in the friend zone. From my experience staying in the friend zone does not help you at all. Girls want to go out with someone they just met. That's how they work. So my advice is to ask her out while that connection is still relevant, it's the same as just meeting her for the first time.
To her, shes probably thinking about you and if she's in the friend zone.
Too be honest, your getting a little bit paranoid.
(02-12-2011, 08:42 AM)Iris Wrote: [ -> ]Too be honest, your getting a little bit paranoid.

Fear of rejection would make me paranoid as well.
(02-12-2011, 09:07 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Fear of rejection would make me paranoid as well.
I guess it would make anyone paranoid, but ehh..

just try asking her what's going on and what's she doing?
I was like this. Too worried to get shot down to ask anyone out, but you just gotta do it! Who cares what they think, just be yourself, tell her how you feel. If you get rejected, the you don't have to go on wondering. Sure, it may be kinda awkward, but it won't be as bad as your imagining it to be.
Pages: 1 2 3 4