Support Forums

Full Version: People messing with my life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So basically, someone e-mailed this girl I like with a fake persona asking if she likes me. She thinks it was me, now thinks I'm a creep, and told a few of her friends who are now spreading it like wildfire.

I am done with people, this pisses me off, A LOT!
Damn that's fudged up bro.
What grade ar you in? What grade is she in? What kind of a girl tells a guy he's a creep if he asks a question of liking one another. To me it sounds like this girl is a bitch, a really bad person. She seems like a lesbian if you ask me what girl flipps out if a guy asks her a question. You should really move on if that's how she's playing the game with you, she is a waste of time, been there done that my friend.
I suggest that you confront her and tell her of the situation.

Don't let this situation get to your head, as you know that you did not send the letter/e-mail. The people that sent the e-mail you are trying to harass you. Don't let them know that your bothered by this, as they will continue to pick on you. Ignore them. Thumbsup

Ouch, hate it when people do this.

I also suggest confronting her, telling her the truth, and hopefully she will understand the situation.

No use, I wasn't exactly the definition of "normal" ( if there even is one in high school ), she won't believe me, the e-mail was surprisingly thought out.

Darn, Hmm...

You could just tell her the truth, she might even know that it is a fake email, but decided to be an idiot and tell the world bout it.

Besides, she probably knew it was a fake email from the email address that sent it to her.
To be honest, I'm just going to move on.
(02-08-2011, 07:01 PM)lunagron Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, I'm just going to move on.

Yep, that would be my advice. Eff the bitch ;)
Looks like you need to watch who you befriend, that's fucckked up to have someone claim they're you and ask some girl, if they like you. You should find out who it was and totally kick their ass.
People are going to say crap just confront her straight up and be like " BITCH I AIN"T SAY crap TO YO UGLY ASS"
Pages: 1 2