Support Forums

Full Version: I`m a puss*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow man,i cant belive my self rightnow,i seriosly i`m not ok at all,i cant belive someone came to my internet caffe,i`m a employ here but anyway,he was a big man,but i havent cared much before about size,but these days i havent been well,mentaly he wanted me to do something but i said no i wont do it cuz i dont want do it then he offended me,i offend him,he insulted me again and i didnt do a crap about it,this its not me or maybe it is,i just dont know what the fuk is goin on my mind,i`m becoming a little chicken,Fuk Sad(((((
its not only the part chicken i`m very sad and just wanna sleep forever!
Sir, what do you mean by "mentally"?
Maybe you should report this to the officials at your place.
Keep safe, sir.
I`m not crazy mate,i`m just a 19 year old boy who`s really depressed,and who`s acting like another person!
(02-08-2011, 04:22 AM)Ridik Wrote: [ -> ]I`m not crazy mate,i`m just a 19 year old boy who`s really depressed,and who`s acting like another person!

Oh, I understand. Maybe you're just too stressed from your job. I suggest taking a day off, and spend all day at home or with your friends and relax. Drink some chamomile tea, it'll help you relax. Take care Smile
its got nothing to do with being a chicken its got everything to do with who is the bigger man to walk and ignore it..............sticks and stones will break your bones but names will never hurt you
I would advise you to be calm, dont use words swearing words, be relaxed and talk to him calm and polite when he starts to look at you with a weird expression just look at him back with the same expression. Not much of a big deal buddy.
No, you're not a pussy, you're smart for not risking your job over some ignorant douchebag, don't let him get to you.
This doesn't make you a puss? I would've done the same thing. Why would you risk losing so much, for an insult, that you're probably gonna forget by the next shift anyways? It would've made you a puss, if you kept insulting him and tried to act tough, but when he comes to fight, you back away. You're not a puss, if you walk away. Learn to forgive and forget.
Thank you all for you opinions and advices,i guess the best i can do now is to take some days off,and try to relax,if i can.Bye people,you`re a great community here.love you all!
Start working out. It will boost your self confidence and courage.
Also, a better solution to situations like yours is to learn how to deal with things in the politest possible ways, even when dealing with idiots.
Pages: 1 2