Support Forums

Full Version: Love triangle?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I have a dilemma, classic love triangle really.

I get invited to a party by a guy I just met, we meet Saturday night at this other guys house, we will call him Bob. The guy who invited me, let's call him Joe, likes Bob and wants to get with him. Bob goes to the bar for a while, me and Joe stay at Bob's house with a few others, I stay mostly to keep Joe company as he's 16 and can't come, me and Bob are 20, so Joe is mad Bob left, starts kissing me , probably would have gotten with him if the guy banging his GF in the other room lasted longer than 5 minutes T.T

A while later Joe leaves all butthurt Bob isn't back yet, me and Bob end up having sex so it wasn't all bad I guess but my issue is I like Joe more but now he's all mad that I screwed Bob and won't even talk to me, I know he finds me attractive just from what he told Bob so that's not the issue.
Have some integrity. Don't get intimate with people you are not interested in, and don't become part of anyone else's mind games.

For the present, you should allow a few days for angry feelings to fade, then try to clear the air with Joe.
Try to imagine that you're in Bob's "shoes" as to speak. What kind of feelings would you have about this situation. Those thoughts should be able to guide you in the moral and ethical direction.

(02-11-2011, 12:43 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Have some integrity. Don't get intimate with people you are not interested in, and don't become part of anyone else's mind games.

For the present, you should allow a few days for angry feelings to fade, then try to clear the air with Joe.

I never said I had no interest in Bob, merely just more in Joe. The odd thing is both openly mentioned they didn't want a relationship beyond friendship with benefits, so I don't know why Joe is all worked up. Boys will be boys I guess?
I'm not sure where you live but a 20 year old having sex with a 16 year old is illegal in some countries. Anyways, why don't you just pick one of them and ignore the other. You can't have 2 loves.
You need to sit down and decide who you want to be with more. Age is a number in my opinion. Decide who your more attracted to, and tell them how you feel. Apologize and break it to the other one as gently as you can.
So the people we are referring to are gay , i am of no assistance there.
(02-13-2011, 08:45 AM)Johnny Test Wrote: [ -> ]So the people we are referring to are gay , i am of no assistance there.

So because they are gay your not going to provide input or try to help. Wow...