Support Forums

Full Version: What the hell is wrong with me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It was like 5:00 PM today and I was listening to some dubstep with my monster beats. Outside its very windy today, almost a hurricane.
Suddenly, after 5 minutes, I'm feeling like 'weak'. I'm not feeling tired, but 'weak', just like i'm ill. I'm feeling just like I'm ill in somebody else's house...
I don't think its because of the time I sat behind my PC, because I never had any problems like that before...
Whats going on?

Regards,
~wassiliboss.
You might have a cold or something, I would drink some water. Sometimes you just shift your viewpoint, and everything seems different, perhaps that is what happened.
(02-05-2011, 04:12 PM)H0p.e Wrote: [ -> ]You might have a cold or something, I would drink some water. Sometimes you just shift your viewpoint, and everything seems different, perhaps that is what happened.
I think your right, thanks Smile
But I don't feel like I have a cold...
Were you sitting down for a few hours then took a walk? Maybe your just light headed.
Your body most likely caught a flu or a cold, the symptoms should be obvious by tomorrow if it's a cold/flu.
If it's not a cold or flu and you still feel weak, I'd suggest talking to your parents about it and maybe they could send you to the family doctor and he can see what's wrong with you, because this could be something serious.
Another theory is, you might be remembering something that is of great importance to you. Is there anything that you might have probably missed out on? Something that you deeply regret? Or something that you're scared of?
(02-06-2011, 04:54 AM)Mao Wrote: [ -> ]Another theory is, you might be remembering something that is of great importance to you. Is there anything that you might have probably missed out on? Something that you deeply regret? Or something that you're scared of?
Hmm.. I don't know..
But anyways, I'm feeling better now thanks for your support Smile
(02-06-2011, 07:05 AM)wassiliboss Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm.. I don't know..
But anyways, I'm feeling better now thanks for your support Smile
I'm glad that you're feeling better. Smile
Hopefully the feeling won't come back.
(02-05-2011, 08:29 PM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]Your body most likely caught a flu or a cold, the symptoms should be obvious by tomorrow if it's a cold/flu.
If it's not a cold or flu and you still feel weak, I'd suggest talking to your parents about it and maybe they could send you to the family doctor and he can see what's wrong with you, because this could be something serious.

I would agree that this is the most probable cause.
This happens to me, when I get up from sleep or not moving for a while I feel light headed and ill, almost pass out. Take a few deep long breaths, splash some water on your face. You should be fine.
Pages: 1 2