Support Forums

Full Version: Just Been Finnished:-/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, i had a terrible night last night with the parents because i was hope late, and now i woke up with this..
Damn

Conversation:
[Image: ibZZ16.jpg]
[Image: ibZXty.jpg]

Also posted on HF.
don't worry bro your still young and you will find the right girl for you. just enjoy life and cherish each moment.
As mashemaru said, You have your whole life ahead, don't let this make you feel sad, go on with your life.
yes plenty of fish in the sea..............one gf does nt mean life.Iv been through many gf´s before i found my partner who i now have a kid with.Stick to whats true to you.Best of luck in the future
Well at least she said it in an okay way, and if she stayed up all night t wait for your answer, she definitely still cares about you. She didn't break up with you because of you, but because of her. And like all the others said, there are always other girls, and you're young so you've got your whole life ahead of you.
Thanks everyone!
She finished you on Facebook... jeez, what a coward.
(02-05-2011, 10:31 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]She finished you on Facebook... jeez, what a coward.

I agree. It's terrible that she had to break up with you over Facebook. Hopefully all goes well, and you can get over this bump smoothly.

Im acctually not taking this well, i feel like crying:L
Tell her the truth then. Tell her that it's really hurting you and you want to talk everything over, maybe you could get back together.
Pages: 1 2 3