Support Forums

Full Version: Does She Like Me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Update:
Well after getting enough courage to ask her out she accepted but later on apologized that there was nobody to take her, so I asked her again and she again accepted, and once more she apologized that she can't make it because her friend is coming over.
So I finally sent her a text saying that I like her and want us to be more than friends, so she replied saying to stop making fun of her and she knows that I don't love her.
So I sent her another text and that is when she said that she though of me as here really close friend not more.
Now I feel like I am going to commit suicide because I can't think for a reason for which to live. Any suggestions.

I don't know how help you , because I'm bad in chatting ahah :p I have already a girlfriend so it's not a problem .

I can just suggest you to talk her , wait than you are just two , and try to kiss her .
Hmm its hard to tell, i once was with a girl and she wasn't very popular back then. But now she has many friends etc(little bit slutty) and she acts nice to me but i don't if she is that nice to everyone or only to me.
Her being popular doesn't mean anything. Don't judge others by their popularity, judge them by their personality etc. If she acts differently to you than she does to anyone else, then yes she likes you. If she has the nice act to everyone, then you don't know if she likes you or not, so you have to ask, although if you get rejected prepare for the awkwardness between you two.
Women can be very confusing, sometimes the only way to find out is to assume she does and run with it. This sounds like one of those times, though it's hard to tell without being in your situation.
The best thing to do is talking with her about the subject, as you said, you talk a lot ..
You have to find out if you too are on the same "playing field." If you're not you should try to move on now before you get more consumed. If you are then ask a friend to ask her friend what she thinks of you. That'll draw attention to the fact that you like her, and if she feels the same way you'll know by how she responds to being around you.
I've found slowly sprinkling your conversations with compliments and flirtations is a good start. Depending on their reaction, I would straight up tell/ask them. But I prefer super blunt approaches. Everyones different.
I had same problems around a year back. You might ask her out or somewhere where others cant hear you. And you should talk to her and tell that you love her.
Its bit hard to help because we don't know what is the girl like and does she like if you go straight in to the point or does she like to hang out to make things sure.

Good luck with her Smile
First of all I would like to recommend you to do not fall for these kind of things about girls. This isn't easy to understand what's in their mind. If she is nice and talk to you like she used to talk with others then definitely she doesn't really love or feel like you do for her. Same incident is going on with me. You should try to know what's in her mind. I did the same and get to know that she doesn't love me like a boyfriend but as a friend she cares for me. I think same situation is going on with you. You better try to know what she feel for you. If she talks nicely with you and care for you that doesn't mean she loves you. Caring and loving someone both are different things in my opinion. She may love you as a friend but not as lover. And refrain your mind about love and attraction. It could be just an attraction and nothing else.
Pages: 1 2