Support Forums

Full Version: Does she like me?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

She has done "flirty" things to me. A few examples are softly hitting me in the arm and swinging her bag at me.

Another time she asked me to tutor her in geometry and most people in the school know that I suck at it.

She also had a ton of friends in a class ( We aren't really friends, more of an acquaintanceship.) We were doing a group project and she invited me over to her group instead of her friends who are really good at that subject.

I just don't want to be taking things the wrong way. If I ask her out, I'm afraid it will be awkward for her if she doesn't like me.
She also starts conversations with me sometimes. Again we aren't friends so it doesn't really seem normal. Also, when she says my name, she says my full name instead of my nick-name which everybody else calls me by.

Her 2nd best friend, who is my friend, asked me if I liked her. I said no, because I didn't want to tell anybody. I asked her why and she said "no reason". Then after I kept pressuring her to tell me the truth ( I knew she was lying ) She then said that ( the girl I like ) likes me. Then she kept changing when she liked me around. Saying it was a year ago, it was 5 years ago, it was a month ago, it was 3 years ago, etc.

One time it was really cold and windy outside so she told me to "not move" and then stood next to me to block the wind.
One thing about the above post, They also said she liked me in 4th grade, and she didn't even come to our school until 5th grade. Her 2nd best friend told me thins last year ( My freshman year of high-school )
Just be natural about it.

That year was also the same year she did a crap-load of facebook surveys saying she did like/have a crush on someone.
Well I would think she likes you.

Um some people are just flirty like that sometimes but she does not seem over the top flirt so I would think she likes you. (but you can never be 100% sure about it so it's just my feeling about it.)
Um If you want to ask her out I would do it like I did to my girl friend. Just ask her out for a drink or something like that. I did this because it can seem like I was asking her out or that I was just trying to be better friends with her.
Because I am a shy person i stuttered a bit.
She asked me back if I was asking her out.
And then I said "well you can call it that"
This was done after school outside the gates once most people went. This put a lot less pressure on me and I think it kinda put less pressure on her too.

We never went for that drink since there was a school party thing that afternoon and we went together.
I think you should give it a try if you like her and already think that she might be liking you.

That was the first girl I asked out the other girlfriends I had before her both asked me out so this was a big learning curve for me since I had no experience.
Also last thing - the day before I made it a mind set to ask her out the next day. So when i woke up that day I knew what I wanted to do and was determined not to back down (as a did about a week before) also on this day I told my best friend that I will be asking her out this I believe helped by removing any idea of backing down.

Sorry that was kinda long but oh well take what you will from it.

Oh this is just great. Unsure

I posted a funny picture on her wall, she liked it, and 2 other people I don't know liked it.

I then said that I was pretty sure that they were her friends because they aren't mine. She then called me a creeper.
You realize she can just see if they're your friend/ if they're her friends... Don't makeup things like that, tell her the truth and say you have no idea who they are and didn't expect them to like it.

Apparently they were her friends. XD

Just disregard that part now.
I ended up realizing that my first comment sounded different than what it meant. I explained what it meant to say and she said "oh hahaha"