Support Forums

Full Version: Going to lose my virginity [Need help/Advice ASAP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all. This is my first time coming here for any type of advice, so please take it easy on me.

So as you can tell by the title, I'm going to losing my virginity. In two days, actually. I'm 17 and my girlfriend is 16 and we've been together for three months now. As far as sexual acts, I've only fingered her and she's given me a handjob. We're both virgins. I am ready to lose my virginity now, so I don't need anyone asking me to reconsider the situation and to make sure I'm ready. I am sure that I am ready, and it's not an issue.

So here are some questions I really need answered:

1. Can anyone give me some tips/general advice for having sex for the first time? I actually can't last too long (when it comes to masturbation) and I'm sure the same will apply when I have sex. Any help there?

2. The location. We can't have sex at either of our houses, so we're going out on a date that day then going to do it. Either we can in the car, or possibly a motel. I would rather it be in a bed, but is it even okay for a 17 year old to rent a motel room that we could in? Sorry if I'm very ignorant, I've never really thought about it.

3. What type of condoms would you recommend for the first time? Brandwise, etc. I'll be using protection and I've never boughten any before.

Any help and advice is very appreciated. Thank you.
The first the I have to say is that the first time you do it will not be the best.

Now to answer your questions:

1. Go slow it may hurt her if she has not broken her hymen. Over time you will get better with practice.

2. If you can get a motel room it's a lot more comfortable for the both of you. But bring your own blankets and pillows if you think the room may be a little "dirty" also extra support with pillows for both of you.

3. Trojans all I have ever used and probably will. If you don't know what size you are then buy more than one box. I know it may seen a little awkward when you go to the cash register the first time with more than one box, but what may help you is listening to some music on your MP3 Player when buying it.

I can respect the fact that you are ready and willing to use condoms.
Just take it slow the first time. Unless she says so Smile
Also, to add on to what ⓢⓤⓕⓕⓘⓒⓔ didn't mention, make sure you masturbate an hour before your date. Also, try not to get too horny while at a restaurant or w/e you will go...
don't get too horny and always stay focus so you can last long. condom will help you to last long ,if there's no condom you might get too arouse and you will explode easily Smile
She will probably bleed a little, don't be alarmed by that, assuming she's a virgin as well anyways.

As far as renting a motel, some will ask for either your credit card or a 500 dollar deposit, just in case you trash the place they have some recourse with you.

Always remeber, the first round is never as good as the second ;)
And don't be to nervous about the freakin, everything will come naturally, it will be good ^^. But the second time is better so fudge again in the morning :d
Thanks for the advice so far everyone, it's been very helpful.

And why do you say to masturbate an hour before the date?
so you need longer to cum, i wouldn't do that,it isn't fun. If you do it, do it a day before the date
Do the masturbation before the date, actually does help surprisingly. I always have and always will use trojans so id recommend that
(02-04-2011, 02:11 PM)Packers Wrote: [ -> ]Do the masturbation before the date, actually does help surprisingly. I always have and always will use trojans so id recommend that

I am guessing to keep the horniness out of the way and concentrate on who she "really is" lol
Pages: 1 2