Support Forums

Full Version: Strange Girl Activity... (Help please...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
READ Previous thread: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=15891

Updated Continuation...

Since then she Strangely and randomly started to kinda not talk to me as often for the passed week and we usually talked a lot... now its dead silence and shes acting we/acting wierddddish and she makes eye contact with me though at distances -- and her best friend has been absent this whole week, maybe thats why? I don't know if its one of those periods where theres no connection then theres a connection then no connection then a connection between us again Plus finals are coming and she is not the smartest sheep in the heard lolololol... And shes verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrysuspicious the way she walks home. I don't stalk her at all, I wait at the bus stop and she always crosses the street and sees me (we make eye contact) but she went down south then the next day she goes down east, its so weird... And it could be a possibility that her parents are divorced, Idk.... What do you guys think:
  • Is she still cool with me?
  • Is she pissed at me? (I didn't do jack shiz)
  • Why is she acting weird...

You should seriously call her and ask her.
Exactly, you must talk to her man ! I think thats what she's waiting for.
You must talk to her man and ask why she is like that
Yeah, exactly what the others said.
Try to call her and see what's going on
Also, is she talking to other people?
If she's not talking to other people, then don't worry about it, it's most likely a problem with her family or with someone close of hers, she'll get over it soon.
If she is talking to other people and it's just you, that means it's something to do with you.
(02-05-2011, 08:34 PM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is she talking to other people?
If she's not talking to other people, then don't worry about it, it's most likely a problem with her family or with someone close of hers, she'll get over it soon.
If she is talking to other people and it's just you, that means it's something to do with you.

Well by people do you mean guys or girls or both? She only talks to her girl friends, she never talks to any other guys as often as she does with me... Big Grin thats a good thing...

Are her parents going through a divorce? I'm not sure if her parents being divorced would change how she acted so suddenly unless it happened recently. If it did happen recently, just tell her you are there for her.
(02-05-2011, 08:34 PM)Jay Wrote: [ -> ]Also, is she talking to other people?

Are you telling I am the reason shes acting like that?
Well the different routes after school could mean 2 things in my opinion:
a) she doesn't always go home after school, perhaps to a friends some days etc.
b) she thinks you're stalking her

Only way to find out is to stalk her. Nah just kidding but try talking to her as suggested above, perhaps ask if something is wrong etc.
Pages: 1 2