Support Forums

Full Version: It shouldn't hurt this much
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So.. last night this girl that I have been dating for a few weeks and I broke up. The thing is, I just liked her, no love bull crap, no I'll be with her forever stuff, I just liked her... a bit of a back story, I literally haven't cried in that past two years, until last night. After we broke up, I was in tears... I am not sure if it is because I liked her a lot more than I thought, or if it was just timing and all of my sadness I have pent up finally came out.. Not really sure why I am even making a thread about it, seeing as I am not looking for someone to "help me through it" or anything... So yeah... O.o
Even if you don't feel you need help getting through it, it's always good to vent your feelings to people and we have the added benefit of not knowing you in real life, so you get an honest opinion.
(02-03-2011, 06:06 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: [ -> ]Even if you don't feel you need help getting through it, it's always good to vent your feelings to people and we have the added benefit of not knowing you in real life, so you get an honest opinion.

Stop stalking me. D: But seriously, that is a good point. The relationship that I and her share is starting to turn out oddly. ._.
The way I see it is like this. Everyone has "hurt" in there life, it needs to be let loose somehow. If you bottle it up its going to pop suddenly without warning and be triggered by something small probably. You haven't cried in two years, it was time for you to release all that emotion. I personally avoid drama and i'll have a girl for a little bit. But friends will always have your back, You will find the right girl and you will know it when you do. Keep your chin up, tomorrow will be better.
Why did you break up with her in the first place?
Who broke up you or her? whats the reason? you should do what you think is right to avoid regrets. i personally experienced that feeling.
Think about it this way. If a relationship breaks up, that means it was bad from the start. Just look the other way and move on and eventually you will find the everlasting relationship.
(02-04-2011, 06:34 AM)Ruyuk Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you break up with her in the first place?

I didn't, she broke up with me.
what is the reason why she broke up with you?. if you think that there's still a chance to fix the relationship go for it. if not i guess its hard to say but you should move on. you can be good friends.
Why did she break up with you?
If you didn't "love" her, you shouldn't be feeling this way, so yes you did love her, and you probably didn't show it to her because you thought that you only liked her. That's the way I see it.
Pages: 1 2