Support Forums

Full Version: A lil problem with this girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey SF I have one problem so here it goes....
So i fixed my stats lately I got more sociable and I met this girl
and I kinda like her and I think she likes me too but when we talk on internet its all ok but we do not have nothing to talk to irl when we walk or just meet in bus or something....Could I get any tips on what to talk with her since we kinda just dont talk barely tbh when we meet help please Smile
Why don't you talk about any hobbies or ask her questions about her, girls love to talk about themselves. Big Grin
Well if you like her enough invite her to dinner. Take her to a nice restaurant and then a movie? Just get to know her over a date and then you will find out more about her. Talk about school, friends, hobbies, and most important. Be honest, don't start a relationship in a lie. That will haunt you I promise, I have made that mistake before and I thought about it daily. So just have courage and try to get nervous. Good luck bro.
Or talk about music in real life.
just be yourself dude. don't be shy always be nice to her. girls love nice guys especially when they feel they are safe with them.
Haha, this is exactly the situation I was in with this girl I liked.
Eventually things became less awkward when we talked in real life.
The thing is that you say everything you can online and when you eventually meet up, there's nothing left to say.
The best thing you can do is just be yourself and not hesitate to say anything, eventually a conversation will get started and you can work your way from there.
Hm you are right I might find some together topic that we can talk about..lol...We can talk
about that we do not have nothing to talk lol :/
What sort of stuff do you chat about online ?
I'd say it's an easy progression to chat online, then on the phone then go out for a drink, a bite to eat or go watch a film and go from there. Thumbsup
This is familiar, as i've had this problem myself. What i did was talk to her on the phone and built up a knowledge of what's a good social conversation between us two before bringing anything up similar in IRL conversation. Knowing what she enjoys talking about helps you know what the topic of conversation should be.
As I say, all or nothing. If you like her, just be yourself, hold nothing back. If she likes you back, then you will click and all will be right in your world.
Pages: 1 2