Support Forums

Full Version: Bye Bye Neon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Just replaced my Dodge Neon with this.

It's actually a birthday gift for my wife. She's loving it.
Ohhh my godddddddddd............

That is absolutely class.

Dam, you get toooooo much money from HF!
You bought that as a present! lol she's lucky. Big Grin
It looks awesome, btw my birthday passed but I still accept late presents. Whistle
It's a used 2008 GT with 40k miles. Not exactly the most expensive car on the lot. And I have a 6 year payment plan so monthly costs aren't too bad. I could barely afford it but my wife is worth it and it's the car she has always wanted.
It's worth it, mustangs are sexy.
I'm sure you'll want a go too. Big Grin
I'm sure she gave you a big kiss when your gave her that.
That's a great birthday present. Is it a Manual or Auto? I love driving mustangs I got to drive my uncles Shelby GT500 a couple times. Man that things gets it
It's automatic. I'd rather have a stick too but it's okay. And I can drive the car anytime I want. I'll see if I can take some pics later on.
(02-03-2011, 02:51 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]It's automatic. I'd rather have a stick too but it's okay. And I can drive the car anytime I want. I'll see if I can take some pics later on.

Does she know how to drive a manual? And if you've never driven a mustang before id suggest taking it out on the freeway for some fun Thumbsup
Yes she can drive a stick pretty well. It's not that hard. This is a used car and if they had a manual I would have bought one. And I took it out that night up to 100 very easily. Gauge goes to 150. I'll probably do some aftermarket stuff like a K&N and other goodies. It's about 300 HP and I'd like to see if I can get it to 350. I might even buy a new computer .
Well im guessing you don't want to throw down 5k for a supercharger, but a good Aftermarket cold air intake will probably give 10-20 horsepower. And your going to buy aftermarket comp? why not just tune it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5