Support Forums

Full Version: This girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

There's this girl I know. I really like her, seriously, like I want her. The thing is, I've never had a girlfriend and I'm scared of rejection. I don't want to get rejected by her, and I don't want to be alone forever. We talk a lot, often through texting and facebook because we only have one class together. She always smiles at me and starts up the conversations more than half the time. I cracked a joke once in our class and she just stared at me and smiled for the longest time. How do I find out if she likes me? How should I ask her if she does? How do I ask her to be mine? <3
It's hard to tell if she likes you or not, my suggestion like most people would say is straight up just ask her. Just make the situation suitable to what's happening.
From the little info that you give I detect that she may already like you. Doubt is what keeps us from doing what we want to do. The slightest bit of doubt is enough to keep man locked away and fulfilling his dream.

I think it comes down to this: If you like her enough you will not sit back and not do anything and one day wonder what could have been. You will try now and if she ends up liking you back, great, but if she doesn't then at least you tried. Because the difference between a loser and a winner is that the loser doesn't even bother to try because he fears he may not succeed.
Have you tried asking her out? Maybe start off with a friendly date, that should get that nice connection started. The worst that could happen is that she says that she's busy.
You never know until you try.
I say you go for it and ask her if she would like to go out, if it's a no, it's a no, if it's a yes then congratulations Smile