Support Forums

Full Version: Theres this girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well today i met this girl, Her name is Iesha, She is currently in the same grade as me, She has a great pearsonality and i really like her even though i just met her, We have been talking on Skype all night about 4hours.
But there is a couple problems, She's a sex addict, But she's just my type.
Were doing a skype video call and she is in panties and bra, But like... I'm going to her house tommorw and she's like, "you can grab my ass,boobs ect." And stuff like that, But i don't know if i should rush into things and ask her out 2mrw or wait till later on.
Here's a picture of her from FB.

[Image: 167011_496256305834_732900834_6154663_3082283_n.jpg]

I don't what to do right, Honestly there is nothing wrong with sex.
But like >.< She's an addict when it comes to it.

Thanks for any help i get Thumbsup
I am sorry to tell you but a relationship with her would not last. You just met here and she going to let you feel her up? She is a slut.
Just have sex her I guess if she will let you but you are not going to have a long lasting relationship with her.
(02-01-2011, 01:25 AM)Break Wrote: [ -> ]I am sorry to tell you but a relationship with her would not last. You just met here and she going to let you feel her up? She is a slut.
Just have sex her I guess if she will let you but you are not going to have a long lasting relationship with her.
I'm mostly looking for a long lasting realastion ship, And we have already talked about freakin, kinda :/ But i think you're right in this situation. Thanks.

After to talking to her for a long ass time she seems really nice, but i don't wanna take the chance of getting hurt again.
Girls can some time be very good manipulators and therefore they can make you think what they want about them. That's where you take a step back and ask her to prove her love in some way and as Break already mentioned, your relationship would not last if she is really a sex addict (A slut) as she gets bored of you, but you could atleast give it a shot and be with her for few weeks as an example to get known of her better.

If you two are really into each other there should not be any significant problems during this so called "test period", but if you find out that she cheats on you, just simply dump her and tell her something about her looks which will bother her for awhile such as "You have trampy ass. Go lose some weight you little slut!".

~J4mmy
(02-01-2011, 04:01 AM)J4mmy Wrote: [ -> ]Girls can some time be very good manipulators and therefore they can make you think what they want about them. That's where you take a step back and ask her to prove her love in some way and as Break already mentioned, your relationship would not last if she is really a sex addict (A slut) as she gets bored of you, but you could atleast give it a shot and be with her for few weeks as an example to get known of her better.

If you two are really into each other there should not be any significant problems during this so called "test period", but if you find out that she cheats on you, just simply dump her and tell her something about her looks which will bother her for awhile such as "You have trampy ass. Go lose some weight you little slut!".

~J4mmy
Quote: just simply dump her and tell her something about her looks which will bother her for awhile such as "You have trampy ass. Go lose some weight you little slut!
That would be the wrong thing to say what if she gets really depressed and commits suicide. Just tell her "you cheated on me I can not trust you were done".

(02-01-2011, 04:01 AM)J4mmy Wrote: [ -> ]Girls can some time be very good manipulators and therefore they can make you think what they want about them. That's where you take a step back and ask her to prove her love in some way and as Break already mentioned, your relationship would not last if she is really a sex addict (A slut) as she gets bored of you, but you could atleast give it a shot and be with her for few weeks as an example to get known of her better.

~J4mmy
Thanks, i might give her a chance, I'm going to her house in an hour when her parents leave for work, so maybe we see what happens from there.

Maybe she wants just you and want fudge with you because you are her type and don't know how to keep you .

So , she say than she is a sex addict because a lot of guys like girls like that .

Sorry if my english is not perfect Smile
3 words ... Just do it.

Best advice right there ^
lol, I'd count her addict thing in her pros.
It's girls with weak desire for sex I can't stand.
Pages: 1 2