Support Forums

Full Version: White iPhone 4?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone know what's going on with this? I'm in Australia and have heard nothing about it..
Read Engadget.com. It will be released around the time of iPhone 5. Or they will skip it entirely and go for White iPhone 5. However you can get iPhone 4 in Stainless steel i believe which is of much higher quality then glass Smile
(01-30-2011, 06:05 AM)Norwegian Wrote: [ -> ]Read Engadget.com. It will be released around the time of iPhone 5. Or they will skip it entirely and go for White iPhone 5. However you can get iPhone 4 in Stainless steel i believe which is of much higher quality then glass Smile

Cheers thanks for that, I hear the iPhone 5 is coming out this year so it won't be long!

yeah, just wait for 5
I think the white looks a lot better than the black. I wish I could afford the new iPhones ha. iPhone5 is probably gonna be boss.
You guys are late when it comes to cell phones and games ..
You can buy the white iPhone 4 from the apple store here.
If I were you I'd wait a few more months because in a few months the iPhone 5 will be released and there's no point in buying the iPhone 4 G now since you will be able to get the fifth generation in a few months.
It's just the new iphone, and in the white color. IPhones are beast and in white they look even better than they did before.
it looks so stupid with that black light/proximity detector over the earpiece
Pages: 1 2 3