Support Forums

Full Version: Bad grades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey! Everytime I get a grade like 4, it really stings inside me :/.. I am like okay with a 5, but not satisfied if I don't get six. Problem is: I am no school nerd. I get mostly 4 and 5, so this is kind of a problem to me.. You guys got any tips to how to cure this p:?

Didn't know which section to pick,. There are so many!

EDIT: when it happens I can be depressed the rest of the day.
Grades can definitely cause stress. If you need help with the actual work, I recommend getting a tutor to help you out with it.
You are supposed to post this in the academics section... But if this causes u stress and want to talk about it then yu posted in the right place.
Man my best bet would be use sublimal programming it'll help u a lot i used to get some grades like 3-5 now i get like 7-8 its a noticible change and im sure u'll notice this change too

hope u follow this up it helps u not only in studies but also in ur life
Just cheat, lmao. Write the answers on your hand before you do a test. Smile
I had the same problem too. What I did was I learned to compartmentalise; it helps me concentrate on the exam I'm currently taking and not the previous ones. Memories of tests taken before can affect your performance on the current one you're taking. They can make you either overconfident or depressed depending on its outcome. Try to think that every test is always a fresh start, you should set aside memories of accomplishments and failures.
4 and 5? What kind of grading system is this? Are you in the International Baccalaureate programme?
You may want to consider investing in a program such as tutorvista.
When I get a bad grade, I just realize that I put the bad grade on myself, like not studying for a test.
If you do study/do your homework and still get bad grades, you should probably ask your teachers for help or get a tutor.
If it is really bothering you, you could always try and put a lot of effort into bringing up the scores. I wouldn't worry about it though, as long as you're not doing terrible you should be fine.