Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Confusion. Big time. (Advice please!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok heres the whole situation...

Theres this girl I am starting to like and get along with. Shes the kind of girl that would only talk to other girls. No other guys, except me (cuz im cool like that--she knows i'm straight+shes straight). Pretty early in the year she asked if I like her and she smiled with friends I dodged the question said "What???" in a joking way because there were friends around.... One time in a class during a test, (this is pretty random[I have glasses so I cant see as far as where she was at] she was staring at me all the time, so I was stared at her for a second and we both laughed, don't even know why. So we always talk when we are next to each other sometimes she comes n' sits next to me and talks when her best friend isn't there etc... We have fun a bit. She says its boring when I talk with her which turns me off then she says i'm just joking (kinda cute). Sometimes she just wanders off when i'm talking to her and she always looks at me in the eyes but I don't sometimes when she talks to me (not good). And I am really unsure about her because shes not your regular sassy girly girl..... She acts very shy and avoids people-ish but when I talk to her she brings up all these stuff and I don't know if she tries to make me jealous. Next I overheard she has a D in Math class (I have 4 periods with her out of 7, what the odds of that.) I ask her how do you do in Math she says she has a C (lieing, not to make me jealous)... Later we had a conversation today so first off she starts saying she gets dropped off by her dad in a rented Porsche in front of school, I cannot deny she wasn't. But to argue with that she walks home -.- and I am at the bus stop and she passes right be me down home so I think she might be lieing to me (no I didn't follow her down to her place). and she randomly brings up she has a boyfriend in Juvy and hes such a badass bla bla bla... Then I ask when did he get caught, she said thanksgiving then I asked her when is he getting released, she says "I don't know" and then I was gonna ask her then what do you know about it [[if she said "I don't know" she would be making me jealous with an imaginary boyfriend.]] Then she asks me if I think shes bitchy, and she keeps saying that she thinks she is bitchy herself to her self... (She is but I like that, dunno why. Turns me on.) I said "No" and tired to avoid it but she keeps insisting that I think shes bitchy. Regardless right at the end she was makin me mad because of my lousy fashion sense (Shave your legs, wear jeans, get braces bla bla bla... lol) then when the bell rang 20 seconds after she told me that stuff I said something kind of like "Finally...(intending about the conversation we had was over)" then she kinda frowns a bit because she knew what I was talking about then smile because I sat down again and yeah we talked real quick forgot about what then we went.

Heres my question(s):
  • Does she like me?
  • Is she showing/lieing to impress me
  • Does she sound bitchy (just a general survey for me lol)
Well I think she likes you, or she wouldn't lie.
And she is bitchy from the way I understood it.
(01-29-2011, 02:10 AM)Ralphâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Well I think she likes you, or she wouldn't lie.
And she is bitchy from the way I understood it.

So what about lying what do you think...
shes definetly trying to get your attention if you ask me...................like shes trying to impress you and also trying to see how you react by telling you about the so called boyfriend.I have had alot of experience with the ladies and i must tell you they are very complex beings.............When they try to impress ,they do something bad or not genuine.In my oppinion i like a girl to just be herself to impress but dont let that put you off as it certainly seems shes trying hard

(01-29-2011, 12:59 PM)NinJa_12 Wrote: [ -> ]shes definetly trying to get your attention if you ask me...................like shes trying to impress you and also trying to see how you react by telling you about the so called boyfriend.I have had alot of experience with the ladies and i must tell you they are very complex beings.............When they try to impress ,they do something bad or not genuine.In my oppinion i like a girl to just be herself to impress but dont let that put you off as it certainly seems shes trying hard

Thanks a lot for your responses because she was confusing me with What she was saying... I now know how to play what card with her when we talk hahahehehe

She is lying, everyone does it.

She likes you.
(01-29-2011, 09:27 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]She is lying, everyone does it.

She likes you.

Sums up my thoughts nicely.

It's kind of hard to tell if she's bitchy or not, given the evidence. I would say not all the time, but she has those moments. But everyone has those moments, don't they :o?
1]yes
2]yes she is lieing 1000% to just impress
3]yes she is tryin to be bitchy so as she could turn ur attention towrds her

but all said watch-out
OMG, thanks guys for the advice, really cleared my mind. I had so much stress that day we talked lol
Pages: 1 2